Breakfast and a Pint in town before getting the train to MK!! (1 Viewer)

Right I have my ticket for tomorrow, and a few of us from the bar (The Establishment Bar & Grill) are going by train...so we have decided to open the bar at 9am tomorrow to serve breakfast and a pint our full English starts at £4.75 plus we do breakfast batches, veggie brekkie, eggs on toast etc...we have 4 pint jugs of lager and cider for £10 (£2.50 a pint!!) so if you fancy joining us by all means do - PUSB!! :)

Bugsy

Was thinkin startin at the littern tree but think we will start the pub crawl at Establishment lol :) PUSB

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

I'll be there!

RoboCCFC90

Heading to Mk early going to get drinks and breakie down there to beat the mad rush on the roads, enjoy all!

BREAKFAST.jpg

[h=1]Breakfast[/h]Available 9am to 3pm. (tomorrow only) normally 11am (Mon- Sat) 10am Sundays.
[h=2]Full Breakfast[/h]2 sausage, 2 bacon, choice of eggs, hash brown, black pudding tomato, beans, mushrooms, toast and choice of tea or coffee
£6.75

[h=2]Traditional Breakfast[/h]Sausage, bacon, choice of eggs, tomato, beans, mushrooms toast and choice of tea or coffee
£4.75

[h=2]Vegetarian Breakfast[/h]Choice of eggs, tomato, mushroom, hash brown, beans, vegetarian sausages toast and choice of tea or coffee

£4.25

[h=2]Choice of Made to Order Batches[/h]Two fillings from above available in a batch
£3.25

Poached, fried or scrambled on granary toast

£3.75

Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and watercress

£4.75

Mixed berry granola

£3.75

Eggs benedict

£5.75

LastGarrison

We're starting in Weatherspoons at half 9. Might as well start the day with a bit of class.

Staying away from the riff raff in the Litten Tree. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread