Bradley collins (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

I missed the first goal clapping Haji Wright warming up lol. What happened?

ptr

Cannot be number 1 first game next year. Simple as. There’s more to goalkeeping then playing triangle passes with your centre backs and the occasional hospital pass into the centre mid. Doesn’t come and collect crosses and bottles challenges. Honestly think he’s the worst we’ve had in years.

PVA

I missed the first goal clapping Haji Wright warming up lol. What happened?

Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

Tea & Busquets

Said on another thread but Marek Rodak would be perfect. Contract up, EPL level keeper that hasn't been given a proper go, always reliable in the championship. Still young.

ptr

Think it’s a good shout with Rodak. Not sure about Ruddy, not agile enough and think he’d shit himself with the ball at his feet after a few years at Brum. The sort of commanding goalkeeper we need though.

PVA

Johansson from Rotherham seems an obvious one.

We don't really know how good he is with with his feet because Rotherham are so route one, but right now we need to focus on a goalkeeper with functioning hands before we look at one with good feet.

covcity4life

Johansson from Rotherham seems an obvious one.

We don't really know how good he is with with his feet because Rotherham are so route one, but right now we need to focus on a goalkeeper with functioning hands before we look at one with good feet.
Didn't function well at CBS

shmmeee

Marosi played behind an outstanding defence TBH. Would be interested in his stats in the Champ.

Simon Moore looked good for half a season.

clint van damme

Since Robins return not many outfield players leave this club without improving the levels of ability they had before arriving.
Every keeper seems to turn to shit.

Brighton Sky Blue

Since Robins return not many outfield players leave this club without improving the levels of ability they had before arriving.
Every keeper seems to turn to shit.
Wilson is a pretty huge exception to that. In general I just think Robins doesn’t see goalkeeper as that important a position to focus on compared to elsewhere.

steve101

Robins had a go at Wilson when he bottled one so I expect the same with Collins. Maybe give one of the young keepers a go as there is nothing much to play for.

rob9872

Wilson, golden glove winner, so many won't have him, I've always liked him. Bit of a clown,but they do say goalies are a different breed. How many clean sheets has Collins kept in total? A handful at most.

BuT tHe DeFeNcE kEpT tHoSe FoR WiLsOn

Fwiw Marosi just won a load of pots awards at Shrewsbury too this season. Both he and Moore weren't too bad imo. Collins will improve I'm sure too, but do we more importantly need to upgrade the GK coach?

Mucca Mad Boys

I know Thomas sold him short with a tired back pass, but I thought Collins bottled it.
What could he have done? He’s kicked the ball into the striker and it’s gone in. I don’t think he could’ve made a clever touch past him either.

It was a terrible back pass and it’s not exactly Thomas’ first time doing it - a v similar incident to Watford at home.

SkyBlue_Bear83

What could he have done? He’s kicked the ball into the striker and it’s gone in. I don’t think he could’ve made a clever touch past him either.

It was a terrible back pass and it’s not exactly Thomas’ first time doing it - a v similar incident to Watford at home.
He's got to clear ball and player in those circumstances.

Piss poor from Collins, was never convinced by him when he first came into the team and was parrying easy catches

Mucca Mad Boys

He's got to clear ball and player in those circumstances.

Piss poor from Collins, was never convinced by him when he first came into the team and was parrying easy catches
He tried to do exactly that and the striker was right on him. An absolute hospital pass from Thomas.

Users who are viewing this thread