Bradford (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Gint11

The game is even Nick I feel. Bradford have had one go across the goal but we've hit the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Last few games we have had an ok half and an unplayable half. Let's hope second half here is like the Peterborough game

lifeskyblue

Yeah I lived just round the corner on Burlington Road
I think the house I lived in was knocked down for a railway line a few years ago?

Yes v close. No excuse then for watching football even on a student grant

Grendel

Last few games we have had an ok half and an unplayable half. Let's hope second half here is like the Peterborough game

Only way for that to happen is to bring on the player who changed that game.

chiefdave

So far so good. And on the bright side as it hasn't been as exciting as Saturday I've managed to get the kitchen packed up ready to move!

lifeskyblue

So far so good. And on the bright side as it hasn't been as exciting as Saturday I've managed to get the kitchen packed up ready to move!

Downside is you've packed the champagne flutes and will just have to drink that celebratory toast after we win straight from the bottle

sw88

Chief Commentator!
HT 0-0.

Few chances between us, with us hitting the post and their chance that just went wide. Not much between us and if anyone is to win this, I'd bet that the ref will have made a wrong call in the lead up the way he's going! Or Hanson will dive to win something that results in a goal.

shmmeee

So far so good. Sounds like it's going to be tight one way or the other.

I'd take this at full time.

Samo

I bet you've packed something you'll need within 10 minutes.

Bugsy

Would take this as it stands, but this is the new sky blues so let's get the winner..... PUSB

Covstar

Can see this game being decided by a dodgy ref call. Nothing in this so far apart from one good chance each. Bradford defence looks solid and their left winger is causing a bit of problem but even matchup so far.

Need to bring on JOB 2nd half, put armstrong up front, murphy just behind and take fortune off

Nick

Administrator
Can see this game being decided by a dodgy ref call. Nothing in this so far apart from one good chance each. Bradford defence looks solid and their left winger is causing a bit of problem but even matchup so far.

Need to bring on JOB 2nd half, put armstrong up front, murphy just behind and take fortune off

Hanson for a dodgy dive for a pen?

D

Deleted member 4439

Bradford commentators liking RCC - saying he looks very composed.

D

Deleted member 2477

Walsall losing. Would be happy to get a point tonight and three saturday to keep us top

Users who are viewing this thread