Bradford (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

What's going on. Full body search of every sky blues fan. Bradford fan's walking straight in

Pyro probably. I know Bury fans set some of when they went and they didn't like it because of the Bradford fire obviously

D

Deleted member 2477

They have a tannoy anouncer as anoying as the idiot we used to have who went around the ground. I used to cringe everytime he did it

Grendel

How lucky is bigi as when was the last time fleck was out injured??

Well it's make or break isn't it? I can't believe he can be as bad again to be honest. There has to be some ability there.
We will see.

speedie87

If he comes in has a blinder and his career take off he could be right to say God sent him to Coventry for a reason!

Otis

Well it's make or break isn't it? I can't believe he can be as bad again to be honest. There has to be some ability there.
We will see.
On Saturday it looked like it was the first ever time someone had put a football in front of him.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Bigi us a central midfielder, and can be fairly defensively minded.

JOB is an attacking midfielder.

This is the right call.
I'd have had both JOB and Bigi, probably instead of Lameiras because JOB would help the two sitting midfielders more.

mrtrench

I'd have had both JOB and Bigi, probably instead of Lameiras because JOB would help the two sitting midfielders more.

Without Fleck who's going to make the defence-splitting passes for Armstrong and Murphy to run onto? Lameiras is a good choice IMO.

H

Huckerby

sounds like we've had a few promising attacks.

Then again every game sounds like that one BBC C&W

Otis

sounds like we've had a few promising attacks.

Then again every game sounds like that one BBC C&W
You can go out, come back in, put the radio on and listen for a few minutes and you'll think to yourself 'Sounds pretty promising this' and then 2 mins later you'll find out we're 6 nil down.

D

Deleted member 4439

Commentary from Bradford radio "Coventry's (attacking) formation is very weird", by which I assume they (the commentators) can't keep up with the fluidity...

Bugsy

Bigi just played a lovely pass to fortune but deflects wide ....PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread