Boxing day roll call (1 Viewer)

RegiswasGod

My friend who I go with has a season ticket for her and her daughter. Her 14 year old lad wants to come to this one (he couldn't get a season ticket this year, as he now plays football on a Saturday), but she can't get a ticket so has decided that rather than leave him behind at Christmas, she just won't go. So if any of you have a ticket and can't make it, I'll be happy to buy it from you. All that's left are the £45 seats, and we can't afford to pay that.

Covkid1968#

Block 1, taking the wife as wingman has decided to go and watch the mighty Cov take on Nottingham. I wonder if there has been a time when both our great clubs have been at home on Boxing Day? Cheeky beer with @Bad Boy and Mrs Bad Boy.

Captain_Slackbladder

Myself and my son and 6 other family members with varying levels of city allegiance. Block 27, tickets in block 13 may have been too much for a 4 year old at his first game!

We really should be looking forwards to some great football and a convincing city win, but with a sellout crowd and an in-form city against a struggling club, history points to a 1-0 defeat.

On a side note, I became very defensive towards us yesterday when my brother in law (Liverpool 'fan' from London!) mocked the standard of football he was likely to see. Sign of how much we have improved and the general feeling amongst city fans that we are a good side with exciting players and can be good to watch. Not going to take any mocking of my club from a plastic red!

Happy Christmas all SBA

matesx

I’m there with the usual four others.

Repeating myself from the match thread, but I’m very pleasantly surprised I got a pass with absolutely zero effort as it’s Christmas Day #2 at the in laws tomorrow.

I’ve said I’ll be out 3-5 which isn’t strictly true, but I’ll deal with that when it’s get to 2ish tomorrow!

Better to seek forgiveness than ask permission

Covcraig@bury

I’m there with the usual four others.

Repeating myself from the match thread, but I’m very pleasantly surprised I got a pass with absolutely zero effort as it’s Christmas Day #2 at the in laws tomorrow.

I’ve said I’ll be out 3-5 which isn’t strictly true, but I’ll deal with that when it’s get to 2ish tomorrow!
Recycling need doing 🤔

pusbccfc

My bad, I was getting mixed up with the Port Vale boxing day game. Oldham was the week before.

That Port Vale games was quality. One of the best atmospheres during that lower league period. Port Vale fans turned up in numbers desperate to cause bother and tried storming the West Stand.

The PUSB after they broke the netting was on the loudest I can remember.

wantageskyblue

My wingman can’t go tomorrow because of a family arrangement so my youngest daughter will be with me in Block 1. Eldest daughter is gutted as she is in panto @ Oxford Playhouse.

fernandopartridge

Came down ill yesterday and not been fully at the races today, e.g. had 1.5 glasses of Bucks Fizz. Late fitness test for tomorrow I think.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Hopefully the rest of the ground join in with We'll Live and Die in These Towns tomorrow. Wednesday will be noisy.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Can't wait for this today. Bringing the Liverpool supporting FIL and the fact we are looking at a sell-out tells me just how far this club has come in the last few years. All points towards a 0-1 defeat to some bullshit goal 🤣

Skyblue_LDN

Spent Christmas with the in-laws in Manchester, setting off now to Coventry for the game, a few days with the folks before heading home to London for new years, PUSB!

robbiekeane

Stuck in Australia for the holidays so will be waking up at 2am for this one! Trying to get a nap in before hand

Users who are viewing this thread