Box of programmes (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Clearing out my Grandad’s place and found a box of my programmes. Mainly city ones but a few randoms thrown in. Anyone want them in exchange for a donation to the Family Zone?

FFE397A8-642A-4513-B683-C953C265BA1E.jpeg

aloisiwouldhavescored

That will be my grandkids clearing out my loft in years to come. Scary !
Hence why I am having a clear out now, would rather sort them all out myself in my own time (while hopefully we still have some time!) We are both in our 70s and don't want our grandkids to have to do it for us. Scary, like you say.

CJ_covblaze

Found this in a bag of stuff from the early 90s too. Open to offers. Current one is 100 quid. Someone in the know has said it’s genuine. 38inch so likely an adult small. 5159C12B-9D41-4F45-B81A-65186FF3C1C7.jpeg

CJ_covblaze

Hence why I am having a clear out now, would rather sort them all out myself in my own time (while hopefully we still have some time!) We are both in our 70s and don't want our grandkids to have to do it for us. Scary, like you say.

It’s taking a long time to sort through all the stuff. 6 decades of belongings and memories to go through. We lost him almost two months ago. When my Nan passed a few years before we had a bit of a clear out too.

CJ_covblaze

Is Hugsy available too? 🤣
image.jpg

He’s in need of new Goggles. Got him from Friendsfest a few years ago. Very much a situation like Joey v Emma in that respect. He’s mine 😂

CJ_covblaze

Wouldn’t expect anything less mate 🤣 Got my daughter one at Christmas from Amazon. She’s 12 and found the show on Netflix. Watches it religiously like I used to.

Good to read that it’s trickling down to the next generation. I’m incredibly sad unfortunately. I can say what the ep number is from seeing a scene. Can go word for word on most of them too. Need to get out more.

rob9872

Good to read that it’s trickling down to the next generation. I’m incredibly sad unfortunately. I can say what the ep number is from seeing a scene. Can go word for word on most of them too. Need to get out more.
Think my 14 year old could challenge you on word for word. At first i was impressed, but now annoys me when it's on! Great knowledge on the City too, I can barely remember the last game, she knows the scores, who scored and recalls all kinds of stuff from past few seasons. I used to be like that at her age, guess I'm just old now.

CJ_covblaze

Think my 14 year old could challenge you on word for word. At first i was impressed, but now annoys me when it's on! Great knowledge on the City too, I can barely remember the last game, she knows the scores, who scored and recalls all kinds of stuff from past few seasons. I used to be like that at her age, guess I'm just old now.
Again good to see and hopefully she beats me on it. Even more so on the City stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread