Boro AWAY Play-off Semi tickets 17th May (1 Viewer)

vow

When will these go on sale?

Boro have started selling their home tix since Tuesday!

Last edited:

torchomatic

• Haha
Reactions: vow

Joy Division

Looking at the available seats Boro are selling to home fans there wont be an increase on away allocated capacity for us.

Reactions: vow

torchomatic

Looking at the available seats Boro are selling to home fans there wont be an increase on away allocated capacity for us.

Weirdly, I saw some Boro fans complaining about their 2K allocation for Sunday, now sold out. They were saying we gave them 4K for the league match but only 2K for the playoff game. Yet, they don't mention Boro only gave us 2K for Monday. Probably be the same for next week too.

slowpoke

Weirdly, I saw some Boro fans complaining about their 2K allocation for Sunday, now sold out. They were saying we gave them 4K for the league match but only 2K for the playoff game. Yet, they don't mention Boro only gave us 2K for Monday. Probably be the same for next week too.
That’s a big test for ccfc, if they increase the Boro allocation and there has been talk of it there will be a big out cry from disappointed Cov fans, Doug take heed.

skybluepm2

I saw them crying all over Twitter about their 2k allocation on the train home on Sunday… less than a couple of hours after giving us…. 2k. Thick fucks.

it does seem strange that the away tickets haven’t yet gone on sale when they had access to both home and away pretty much immediately. Perhaps we are getting the home leg out of the way first 🤷🏻‍♂️ assumedly will be capped at 2k, same as the CBS.

stay_up_skyblues

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Nobbie_67

Worth having club notifications on Twitter so you get an alert every time we tweet, purely for this reason (subject to having a Twitter account)
I do get the Twitter alerts, but if I knew ahead of time that they'd announce details at (say?) 4pm today, I can just get on with my day until then. I'm sure the club has an agreed announcement schedule, just requesting that they share it sooner.

withnail

On Wednesday, hopefully those road works on the A1 back from Middlesbrough will have the same party atmosphere the road works did on the way back from Notts County 5 years ago.

Robinshio

On Wednesday, hopefully those road works on the A1 back from Middlesbrough will have the same party atmosphere the road works did on the way back from Notts County 5 years ago.
8 pm kick off - it it goes extra time and pens - you wont be out of the ground before say 10.45 - say 11.15 begin the drive - even without roadworks, dont plan anything early on Thursday - it could easily be a 3am with roadworks :)

TomS91

Any guesses what the priority sales points required will be? Surely higher than 1000 for the first wave?

ccfcricoh

would be great if they updated us on how many people are in each group - at least get an idea if you've got a chance or not!

Users who are viewing this thread