Block 15 - Which row? (1 Viewer)

CovLis86

I think im going to give block 15 a go for the first time this season, want to enjoy the atmosphere a bit more than i have done in other areas of the stadium.

Was looking at the tickets available just now, what row would people recommend?
I generally go for about halfway up, not too far above goal height level.

@richh87

Yes i'd go for that mate. Shame the away support are so far away.

I sit bang on the half way line, half way up in the Tesco stand and i'm surrounded by moaning old :jerkit:

rob9872

Moved a bit closer to you lot for the atmosphere but without having to stand up in front of the seat I've paid for:) Now in block 18 row KK

Actually I've been a bit of a gypsy since we've moved to the Ricoh. I had the same seat for years at HR but this about my third or fourth seat move already since we've been here. We always seem to get some irritating tossers near us and are stuck with them for the season (last year apart had a great lad sat next to me who was knowledgeable but we moved for better value this time). I can't understand if it's a trait of our fans, society in general or just that I'm a miserable moaning old git now who is less tolerant than I used to be ... probably a combination of all I guess :)

mattylad

standing is row BB up so depends on whether your looking to sit down or not.......but yes come and join us

ccfcrob

standing is row BB up so depends on whether your looking to sit down or not.......but yes come and join us
<br />
<br />
were the left side were the left side were the left side over here ;)

Macca

No..........still struggling with that last post. Probably why I should be on the half way line with the other moaning old :jerkit: :p

Tankie

I think im going to give block 15 a go for the first time this season, want to enjoy the atmosphere a bit more than i have done in other areas of the stadium.

Was looking at the tickets available just now, what row would people recommend?
I generally go for about halfway up, not too far above goal height level.

Block 15 ??,
I think they stand where they like!

pusbccfc

Mine row tt under scoreboard next to the drum good view from there tbh

Nick

Administrator
Moved a bit closer to you lot for the atmosphere but without having to stand up in front of the seat I've paid for:) Now in block 18 row KK

Actually I've been a bit of a gypsy since we've moved to the Ricoh. I had the same seat for years at HR but this about my third or fourth seat move already since we've been here. We always seem to get some irritating tossers near us and are stuck with them for the season (last year apart had a great lad sat next to me who was knowledgeable but we moved for better value this time). I can't understand if it's a trait of our fans, society in general or just that I'm a miserable moaning old git now who is less tolerant than I used to be ... probably a combination of all I guess :)

Why didn't you just sit somewhere else that was free? :)

Whenever there was somebody annoying we just moved to somewhere else where there was a space, it is not like the Ricoh is full to the brim :)

rob9872

We did, but not until the end of the season. Although as I said, I think it matters not wherever we sit as many people are generally annoying and we'll no doubt find that next season too :)

Being at the match is just like some of the views on here and of course being an arrogant tool that I am, anyone who doesn't share my view about a particular player or situation is of course wrong, hence irritating :p

Users who are viewing this thread