Blair Turgott (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

@SportsPeteO: Coventry set to sign West Ham winger Blair Turgott on loan deal. #WHUFC #skyblues

Woodster

Looks like being announced at quarter past - that'll be the familiar face big Frank was on about

Edit - Permanent deal until the end of the season..

torchomatic

Says permanent until end of season on the official site.

torchomatic

I'm quite liking these lads Pressley is bringing in now. Hope he's as good as Samuel and Odelusi.

woody11462

Just put some links to Youtube for this lad on the 'New signing imminent' thread. Looks very skilful and can finish. Pressley trying to dramatically change the way we play. Was very highly rated a few years back and expected to go on and do big things. Hopefully we have an option to extend the deal if he does well.

torchomatic

I think we do. Pressley has said he wants him to "prove himself".

junglej13

Dont know if anyone is watching Sky Sports? Im sure the guy who is at Liverpool's training ground mentioned one of their players possibly going out with a number of clubs linked including Coventry I thought he said...

SkyBlue_Bear83

Lets hope Pressley has done his homework on him and knows a bit about him rather than the usual stab in the dark, the fact its only a short term deal makes me think the club aren't convinced on him.

As I said though after Samuel, Odelusi I'd rather him than some name who is past it.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Nothing really. He just seems to have mates in most places. It was a joke, it was a rubbish joke and now I'm going to Costas.

What would they have to say about a former West Ham player?

jaymo132

Dont know if anyone is watching Sky Sports? Im sure the guy who is at Liverpool's training ground mentioned one of their players possibly going out with a number of clubs linked including Coventry I thought he said...
Jordan rossiter?

LJC_CCFC

What about your mates in Swindon?

25296277950b0ebe69ddf49a480987f4.jpg

Woodster

Who is the Liverpool lad? It wasn't Jordan Rossiter was it? He's a defensive midfielder and quite decent too. Scored for Liverpool on his debut I think.

Rossiter sprang to mind for me too - however it looks like he's out injured for a while. Signing a right back would seem strange to me, can't see why we wouldn't be able to extend the Pennington deal? I think a left back (Mat Sadler has been linked) would be more likely with Pugh out and Reda.. well Reda.

jaymo132

Rossiter sprang to mind for me too - however it looks like he's out injured for a while. Signing a right back would seem strange to me, can't see why we wouldn't be able to extend the Pennington deal? I think a left back (Mat Sadler has been linked) would be more likely with Pugh out and Reda.. well Reda.

Rossiter was on the bench against Chelsea last week....

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Lets hope Pressley has done his homework on him and knows a bit about him rather than the usual stab in the dark, the fact its only a short term deal makes me think the club aren't convinced on him.

As I said though after Samuel, Odelusi I'd rather him than some name who is past it.

TBF as Turgott has only been on a league pitch 14 times in his life (6 starts/8 subs), a deal til the end of the season sounds about right. Youngster with a hopefully a point to prove, fingers crossed...

Users who are viewing this thread