Blackburn away (4 Viewers)

Frank Sidebottom

It would be nice but no chance we will take 7K. Its been a costly few months and playoffs are almost out of reach now. Fail to beat Hull and i can see no more than 2-3K going. Its a bloody long way and a shite away day really.

Hope i'm wrong though.
Should sell out when it hits general with all the moaning about not being able to get away tickets that goes on.

skyblue_55

It is a fantastic gesture by Blackburn, towards home & away fans , that the tickets are so reasonable …… not like ours !
Let’s just hope we fill our end & have a party , to celebrate another good season & our forthcoming FA cup final

mmttww

Kenilworth.

angry clint eastwood GIF

Brighton Sky Blue

Such a pity that the team chucked away the league season otherwise this could've been a cracking fixture. Great pricing by Blackburn anyway

Adge

Tickets just got delivered. Feels somewhat underwhelming...
Yeah-was hoping we could really keep the league campaign going till this last away game where the numbers in the away end would have been massive. Said previously that I think we will struggle to sell the first batch.

CV22SBA

Yeah-was hoping we could really keep the league campaign going till this last away game where the numbers in the away end would have been massive. Said previously that I think we will struggle to sell the first batch.
Sales look pretty good to be honest as we're on the last block now S04. Over 3.3K must have been sold so far.

edgy

I think we're looking at The Golden Cup. It is a 15-20 min walk but much easier to get on the motorway from there. You'll be queuing long than the walk to get away.

tskezz

Also have 4 but hate Blackburn away. One pub by the ground and if you’re not in by 1pm you probably don’t get in. The other pub is a mile away with a big hill to climb.
Theres a few pubs near the ground. We went to the Brown Cow last time, its 5mins walk max. It was home fans but there was 8 or so of us drinking in the garden and no one cared.

pusbccfc

The club need to fold that banner up and get it across that bottom tier. Could easily fit on the team coach.

Users who are viewing this thread