Birmingham City stadium (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

I thought the whole point of Brum Council selling that desolate wilderness to Blues was to try and realise their assets so they have a chance of paying their bin men!
That horrible little Street bloke will be all over it if he can be. They can’t have got a lot for that land it’s a appalling area.

StrettoBoy

That horrible little bStreet bloke will be all over it if he can be. They can’t have got a lot for that land it’s a appalling area.

Why the hatred of Andy Street?

The sale of the land will be nothing to do with him. He's the mayor of the West Midlands, not Birmingham.

John Lewis, with its admirable ownership model, was a roaring success when he ran it. Its been a disaster since he stood down and I will be surprised if it lasts another five years.

Terry Gibson's perm

The sale of the land will be nothing to do with him. He's the mayor of the West Midlands, not Birmingham.

John Lewis, with its admirable ownership model, was a roaring success when he ran it. Its been a disaster since he stood down and I will be surprised if it lasts another five years.

He’s a self publicist who makes his very small achievements seem like massive changes to the world. He will have a lot of sway in Birmingham as they are the biggest stakeholder in the West Midlands and is playing his games with our money. John Lewis was successful before him he continued it on but did he plan for the future I don’t know?

fernandopartridge

Wonder why John Lewis is struggling?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

David O'Day

He’s a self publicist who makes his very small achievements seem like massive changes to the world. He will have a lot of sway in Birmingham as they are the biggest stakeholder in the West Midlands and is playing his games with our money. John Lewis was successful before him he continued it on but did he plan for the future I don’t know?
Yep, I know some people who have worked on projects and he likes to swoop in at the end, have his picture taken and swoop back out again.

StrettoBoy

He’s a self publicist who makes his very small achievements seem like massive changes to the world.

Yep, I know some people who have worked on projects and he likes to swoop in at the end, have his picture taken and swoop back out again.

Ah, so he's a politician then! 🙂 I think they are pretty much all like that.

I guess I don't hear him much because I live in Leicestershire and he doesn't feature on East Midlands TV.

I have heard him a couple of times on national radio recently and he sounded OK to me, as politicians go.

Terry Gibson's perm

Anything is possible but interestingly, under Andy Street's leadership, they were doing very well after the financial crash.
The growth of online shopping has bashed them it is almost as if it came as a shock to their leaders, to give him his due he was better than the woman that followed

Users who are viewing this thread