Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (2 Viewers)

ProfessorbyGrace

Last time we rolled over like this, was Preston.

Infuriating, but again, playoffs were a bridge too far in my opinion. This team needs depth, grit and the ability to pass a ball would help.

ccfc922

It's like our players have never met before. Pathetic performance to let these win like this.

Of course we won't pull off a come back though. Pathetic mentally unless we're winning/1 goal down.

SkyblueTexan

Season over. Play fit players the rest of the season. If Wright is injured, no point playing him and risk further damage. Let’s be sensible and look towards next season.

Nick

Administrator
If the players and Robins give this little of a fuck then I really am not feeling going all the way to Wembley to watch us get dicked.

Sky Blue Pete

Can’t get my head around how poor we’ve been watching runs in behind and Collins for both 2nd and 3rd goals an absolute statue

lacesoutdom

Season over. Play fit players the rest of the season. If Wright is injured, no point playing him and risk further damage. Let’s be sensible and look towards next season.
Tend to agree, too much luck needed for playoffs, and we never have the good luck, looking forward to Wembley and a reset for next season.

Brighton Sky Blue

Pity we can't drop all 3 of the Barnsley boys so they can get back to basics really.

stupot07

Palmer 1 goal 3 assists in 28 games
O'Hare 6 goals 3 assists in 26 games

3-0 down who's your best bet to get a goal??

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Diogenes

Called this earlier in the week with my remaining predictions.

I cant see us winning again in the league, Hull will be after the lord mayors show, Blackburn need a win to confirm safety, Ipswich a win to go up, QPR and us both on the beach last game

The worry is that we implode and end up undoing a lot of the progress made this year. This HAS been a good season but if we just throw it away (as we seem to be) whilst being tanked by utd, it's going to feel like a failure.

Johnnythespider

Far too many passive players In this team, you won't feel anything like you do now if we lose to Utd next Sunday, that's why promotion is a bigger deal than winning the cup.
Anyway I've won some money on the National so there's that

Users who are viewing this thread