Match Thread Birmingham City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (2 Viewers)

ProfessorbyGrace

Three-f**king-nil.

What the actual…

SkyblueTexan

Thank you for giving us a stadium to play in. This is our gift to you.

ptr

And Wilson last year was twice the goalkeeper Collins is this year. Yes he had less to do but you could count on him when needed.

Brighton Sky Blue

West Brom losing at home to Sunderland. If we'd just fucking bothered this week we'd have had a really good chance.

Fuck the lot of them, they had better put in the game of their lives at Wembley to make up for this shit

Saddlebrains

Called this earlier in the week with my remaining predictions.

I cant see us winning again in the league, Hull will be after the lord mayors show, Blackburn need a win to confirm safety, Ipswich a win to go up, QPR and us both on the beach last game

Diogenes

Too much shite written on here. It's been a very tired performance . Haji clearly carrying some kind of injury , most having an off day. It's not this game that will cost us a play off spot it was the slow start to the season. We will obviously be a major force in The Championship next season. Just a very bad day at the office.

It's not like this is just an odd bad day. We have been putting these kind of performances in all season.

Marty

Dasilva just put a quality ball in for the borrowers there.

TomRad85

I'm amazed some people aren't fuming at this! Losing 3-0 to a local rival who started the day second bottom of the division. Gutless cunts.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Too much shite written on here. It's been a very tired performance . Haji clearly carrying some kind of injury , most having an off day. It's not this game that will cost us a play off spot it was the slow start to the season. We will obviously be a major force in The Championship next season. Just a very bad day at the office.
Why have Birmingham got so much more energy despite having played 24 hours later?

Nick

Administrator
I'm amazed some people aren't fuming at this! Losing 3-0 to a local rival who started the day second bottom of the division. Gutless cunts.

That would mean them having a bit of bottle, not even showing frustration. Just the same careless wondering about.

Bullied by their striker.

mark82

I cant see us winning again in the league, Hull will be after the lord mayors show, Blackburn need a win to confirm safety, Ipswich a win to go up, QPR and us both on the beach last game
Looks like we're on the beach already.

Diogenes

It's cus the poor little lambs are tired so we can't get angry.

Brighton Sky Blue

Could really do without turning up to watch Hull aim for the top 6 and Ipswich's promotion party. Think I might have other plans

Users who are viewing this thread