Birmingham attendance (3 Viewers)

Bugsy

NortonSkyBlue

You have to start somewhere. I think that having another forum will be positive especially as the reason for its inception is the boring arguments on here. I have no doubt that it would be the same on there should it become established but hopefully it will offer something different.

M&B Stand

We'd sold 28.5k in total then sold another 1k, so with the additional corporate selling we should hopefully get over the 30k figure
So the away end holds 6000 we gave Blues 4500. So deduct the missing 1500 (I take it that’s mostly under the segregation netting on block 6 one side 11 & 12 the other) and what Block 13 should hold.
it’ll be rocking satdee

shmmeee

You have to start somewhere. I think that having another forum will be positive especially as the reason for its inception is the boring arguments on here. I have no doubt that it would be the same on there should it become established but hopefully it will offer something different.

Ik old enough to remember when SBT started and it was much the same.

The Philosopher

10-15 years ago there was the “Rivals” platform, Telegraph Forum etc.

Bob Bones, anyone remember him? Total random.

I think this will stay the main non social media platform (Twitter/ FB/IG) platform.

I thought Rivals was a good concept, surprised only us and one other club (Everton?) got any real traction.

Last edited:

ccfc1234

Just popped over to the new forum, I have not been a member of any forum apart from this one and it seems a shame that some fans want to seperate off. I saw one on there describe this forum as the bilge left over from a forum named GMK....

Robinshio

I suspect we have found SkyBlueFaz here ;-)

Gynnsthetonic

They’ve offered me a substantial contract to sign up. I’m considering my options.
kenny jackett pompey GIF by Portsmouth Football Club

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

Londonccfcfan

Just popped over to the new forum, I have not been a member of any forum apart from this one and it seems a shame that some fans want to seperate off. I saw one on there describe this forum as the bilge left over from a forum named GMK....
Honestly I dont blame some fans wanting a different club forum.

Theres a couple of posters who just polite every thread..not a good look.

Skybluefaz

Don't we have a skybluefaz on here ? Is it his site
Yes,
I had the urge to make one for a while after I'd made an NFL one the year before.
Put a tweet out to see if any of the Cov fans I followed would have any interest in another ccfc forum.
A few said yes so I thought fuck it, if nothing else it's an opportunity for me to further develop my skills as a web developer.
Many clubs have more than one forum, it's not designed to pick people off from here just offer an alternative.

NortonSkyBlue

Yes,
I had the urge to make one for a while after I'd made an NFL one the year before.
Put a tweet out to see if any of the Cov fans I followed would have any interest in another ccfc forum.
A few said yes so I thought fuck it, if nothing else it's an opportunity for me to further develop my skills as a web developer.
Many clubs have more than one forum, it's not designed to pick people off from here just offer an alternative.
If you read the latest threads on here you will see why your forum will succeed. The constant bickering will drive posters your way. It will be the low hanging fruit for you.
IIRC this is what ended GMK and made this forum a success and if not careful will be the downfall on here.

Evo1883

Yes,
Thought so , fair play

Users who are viewing this thread