Bigger away crowds (1 Viewer)

matesx

Just looking at League One sides for next season.
Be good to have bigger clubs back at the Ricoh with decent to very decent away followings making for better atmospheres.

Sunderland, Bradford, Portsmouth, Barnsley, Charlton, Peterborough,Luton and Bristol Rovers and Plymouth will bring a good few

Then you have Walsall up the road.

Adge

Just looking at League One sides for next season.
Be good to have bigger clubs back at the Ricoh with decent to very decent away followings making for better atmospheres.

Sunderland, Bradford, Portsmouth, Barnsley, Charlton, Peterborough,Luton and Bristol Rovers and Plymouth will bring a good few

Then you have Walsall up the road.
Yes indeed, forgot about a couple of them! Just hope it's not the Tuesday night fixture for a couple which will obviously have an impact.

steve82

I’ll miss a few potential away days from our promotion but I’ll cope with that as we regain a few good ones back.

Shame not to play a local game v Northampton but we get the M6 Classico back. Notts county I was enjoying building up a bitter feud with them and Crewe away a personal favourite. Lincoln away was another good day out.

Still we’ve Blackpool and Fleetwood hopefully in September or October to get rid of some 2p’s, Portsmouth is a good one and Barnsley too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

gonna be tough, looks like could be a compeititve top 10 this year. lets hope 10th is minimum budget we have

Adge

I’ll miss a few potential away days from our promotion but I’ll cope with that as we regain a few good ones back.

Shame not to play a local game v Northampton but we get the M6 Classico back. Notts county I was enjoying building up a bitter feud with them and Crewe away a personal favourite. Lincoln away was another good day out.

Still we’ve Blackpool and Fleetwood hopefully in September or October to get rid of some 2p’s, Portsmouth is a good one and Barnsley too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get rid of some 2 ps :emoji_clap::emoji_grin:. Can I bring my 3ft Bells Whiskey bottle and empty it?

Brighton Sky Blue

Deadlier than a Samurai, and lethal to anyone on Wearside...Chinja.

jimmy-hill-portrait-2010__65525.1462285960.255.331.jpg

Manchester_sky_blue

Blackpool, Fleetwood, Rochdale and Barnsley all relatively easy away days for me this coming season. Pity Bury went down (although don't tell my Rochdale supporting mates i said that) as that would have been another easy day out. That said Gigg Lane is an absolute pit so i'm not that sorry. Burton and Accrington are just about doable if they fall on a weekend. Hoping to make a few more home games now that my Son is a little bit older too. Tested the waters with a few games at our local non-league side and it was pretty positive so think this might be the season to introduce him to the Sky Blue rollercoaster.

Frank Sidebottom

Blackpool, Fleetwood, Rochdale and Barnsley all relatively easy away days for me this coming season. Pity Bury went down (although don't tell my Rochdale supporting mates i said that) as that would have been another easy day out. That said Gigg Lane is an absolute pit so i'm not that sorry. Burton and Accrington are just about doable if they fall on a weekend. Hoping to make a few more home games now that my Son is a little bit older too. Tested the waters with a few games at our local non-league side and it was pretty positive so think this might be the season to introduce him to the Sky Blue rollercoaster.
I quite like Gigg lane. Proper football ground hidden behind houses.... still Rochdale, Blackpool, Fleetwood and Accrington will do..... would've been nice to have Wigan, Bolton, Bury and Oldham as well though.

Liquid Gold

I'm praying Bristol Rovers is on a Saturday this year. Not far to walk for me and dozens of pubs on the way. Boxing day killed it for us last time (and Slade)

Mucca Mad Boys

Surprised no one has mentioned Peterborough! I remember when we took 3k there and Stead scored in a 1-0 win. Really good day that was.

It all depends on my availability, but I want to do a few of; Sunderland, Barnsley, P’boro, Walsall, Bradford, Blackpool, Luton Bolton and probably Charlton. Since I’m getting a season ticket, I might actually be able to go to a few away games on my free weekends! It felt like supporting a big club for once when I fancied the odd away day but couldn’t because sales didn’t make it past priority! It’s a personal annoyance, but a testament to the SBA following this year!

Tommo72

Surprised no one has mentioned Peterborough! I remember when we took 3k there and Stead scored in a 1-0 win. Really good day that was.

It all depends on my availability, but I want to do a few of; Sunderland, Barnsley, P’boro, Walsall, Bradford, Blackpool, Luton Bolton and probably Charlton. Since I’m getting a season ticket, I might actually be able to go to a few away games on my free weekends! It felt like supporting a big club for once when I fancied the odd away day but couldn’t because sales didn’t make it past priority! It’s a personal annoyance, but a testament to the SBA following this year!

Blackpool, Charlton, Sunderland, Barnsley, Burton, Peterborough, Walsall, Oxford and Bristol Rovers will all get good followings...and no doubt some appeal there for the ‘Yoof’ lol

Sick Boy

Yeah that was a good day and I remember we were confident of going up to the PL

Yep, that was a good day out ... I remember Stead scoring right in front of me ! Touchwood, 5 new grounds to do next season which will take me to 89 and will mean I'll have seen the City on 88 of them.

Speedies_Chips

Yep, that was a good day out ... I remember Stead scoring right in front of me ! Touchwood, 5 new grounds to do next season which will take me to 89 and will mean I'll have seen the City on 88 of them.
Only 1 new stadium for me next season (barring cup draws) - AFC Wimbledon. Just hope it is on a Saturday.

tigersb

Looking forward to playing Accrington again
Time to put the record straight

Users who are viewing this thread