Big Sam for the Sack? (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

Forest 4 vs 0 West Ham

Paterson completes his hat-trick, Forest should have had more goals by now.

Brighton Sky Blue

Hopefully that joke of a club can finally smell the coffee and stop building up a nine figure debt in the process.

Covstu

Sometimes you go through bad patches but fuck me they were awful last night! What wound me up more was his post match interview almost happy with the result because spurs, Arsenal etc leaked as many goals. He then started to say how Cardiff are already refreshed for the game so making excuses for this weekends defeat already!!!

I would be fuming if our manager come out with such a defeated attitude!!!

Macca

The Duffer in the Puffa..................comic genius from The Sun!

The great life of a football manager. Get a job, be hopeless, get fired, get contract paid up and get hired the next week by a club that think you are the solution

and repeat

wingy

Past his best but he has been there ,done It ,brought some great has been players at Bolton ,real quality entertainers at the time ,and kind of justified the last week with todays result.

The owners are just as guilty with the policy they've pursued in the last couple of years .If todays result kick starts them this last week may just have avoided meltdown for WHU,however some players are letting him down Carrol/Nolan.Downing meanwhile is an appalling buy.

rob9872

Downing was bought fir Carroll but hardly played with him. Most crosses in league 2 years ago. Carroll won most headers in league. Natural combination.sam is a stats man.

Users who are viewing this thread