Behind the Chevrons (1 Viewer)

Bertola

My brother sent this in our group chat. Really interesting video behind our Kit designs this season.

Interestingly the head of Hummel UK mentions working with us on new kits... Hopefully that's a good sign of things to come

CCFC54321

We simply have to find a way to stay with Hummel.

I may not love every kit but the time spent understanding the club / city is exceptional.

Beats the template Nike stuff hands down.
I think they will be staying with Hummel. The logistics issues just need to be resolved by somebody at Hummel end that has the necessary logistical experience in their purchasing team.

Even if the profit margins are lower or the clothing costs a little more either way it’ll be worth it until the uk distributor is back in place.

AJB1983

There’s an older video from last season where the dude says how he likes working with us on designs as he comes up with stuff and we push it more in terms of being more radical

skybluepm2

My brother sent this in our group chat. Really interesting video behind our Kit designs this season.

Interestingly the head of Hummel UK mentions working with us on new kits... Hopefully that's a good sign of things to come

Thanks for sharing, great to hear them talk about us in such detail. Hummel been a big part of our journey in the past few years and personally, I’ve loved every kit. We get a lot of praise across the footballing world for the designs and personal touches, would be seriously gutting if we reverted back to the tripe we endured previously.

CCFC54321

Thanks for sharing, great to hear them talk about us in such detail. Hummel been a big part of our journey in the past few years and personally, I’ve loved every kit. We get a lot of praise across the footballing world for the designs and personal touches, would be seriously gutting if we reverted back to the tripe we endured previously.
I’m sure dougs got someone on it. I’d even imagine he will be tapping into he’s own company’s purchasing teams to advise/help to resolve the issues.

Saddlebrains

We simply cant get rid of Hummel

Best kit designs we've had I feel, although as Hill says the material is wank but i can deal with that for the bespoke kits we get from them

Mr Panda

Heard a rumour we could possibly be going with the guys who do the Newcastle kits (name escapes me) if the logistical issues can’t be sorted.

AJB1983

Heard a rumour we could possibly be going with the guys who do the Newcastle kits (name escapes me) if the logistical issues can’t be sorted.
That would be bad - terrible quality issues at Castore.

they’ve just got to sign with whoever does Southampton and bristols and whoever else have Hummel. Might cost money but it’s a huge opportunity missed if not.
Also, sounds like the chequerboard or 2-tone designs will be in again next year - throw back to the 1996/1997 le coq sportif kit?

vow

Fantastic viewing and explanation of each kit, feels great that so much care and detail has gone into them all.

Very personal to us and no generic template, hope we stick with Hummel!

feeling the love xx :love:

jim20

Love this video, the attention to detail on the kits since Hummel has been in has been amazing! We must stick with them, anyone else will be just off the rack again.

I feel Hummel are at the cutting edge of the future of kit design, the way he talks about it being a collection of shirts, and telling a story. It’s nice to be at the cutting edge of something for a change

Users who are viewing this thread