BBC showing full '87 coverage (1 Viewer)

JulianDarbyFTW

Aug 3, 2011
Watching the build up was great fun - Killer taking the bride's garter off, the players being interviewed and giving honest answers, the comedy introduction of the squad. The last time I watched the build-up was probably 87 itself, so it brought back a lot of memories and emotions. Great stuff.

Bugsy

Aug 13, 2012
Coventry
best F.A cup final ever.. just a shame I wasn't part of it :(

…PUSB

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Aug 16, 2018

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
Enjoyed that - and a few clips I'd never seen. Had forgotten a couple of moments as well - Oggy's mad saunter out of the box was one of them. Also enjoyed hearing 'worse than the Villa' before kick off. My biggest regret was not recapturing the whole day's TV coverage (although you couldn't beat being there, so I'm not grumbling!!)

Reactions: aloisijohnnyaloisi

slowpoke

Apr 24, 2015
I don’t think I have ever seen a striker miss so many glaring chances than him & I include Max in that.

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
After some ofthe sycophantic drivel I seen on here and Twitter regarding Leicester a few of our support were probably watching it and cheering on Tottenham

Terry_dactyl

Sep 26, 2017
After some ofthe sycophantic drivel I seen on here and Twitter regarding Leicester a few of our support were probably watching it and cheering on Tottenham
I think you can support us and not hate Leicester?
I wanted them to lose, obviously, but I couldn’t really care less.
I pretty much hate any team we’re playing but for the most part don’t really care too much about them the rest of the time...apart from of course the Villa, Spurs, Leicester (obviously), Southampton, Sheffield united, sunderland, derby...any town/city that Craig Bellamy has visited, driven through or flown over.
Although, looking outside of the league I’m slightly annoyed that Sutton Utd could soon be in the league soon. Fuckers.

And who doesn’t hate Leeds and Chelsea?!

Users who are viewing this thread