Baker (1 Viewer)

covmark

Baker said on facebook he knows nothing about the gaffer but they trained as normal today, and they have a big week ahead

Greggs

Telegraph stated he missed training.........:jerkit:

pusbccfc

Doesn't say Robins was there

coop

hes would probabley of been told that robins was talking to new players or something why would baker lie when hes got no need to

Steve.B50

We do not know what normal training involves, if Robbins was signing another player today he may have used that as a reason to not take the session.
Not looking good though.
Just cannot believe a man could show so much loyalty and do this to us, I for one have been taken in by him and was 100% behind the Robbins dream.
Am gutted

covmark

We do not know what normal training involves, if Robbins was signing another player today he may have used that as a reason to not take the session.
Not looking good though.
Just cannot believe a man could show so much loyalty and do this to us, I for one have been taken in by him and was 100% behind the Robbins dream.
Am gutted
But the telegraph article states everyone has said their goodbyes, Baker makes no mention of this

AFCCOVENTRY

Edge also says he doesnt know..

They know he is off mate

William Edjenguele ‏@WilliamEdj23
@jesstimmsxo no,i am like you,i dont know anything. Tomorrow or thursday we will have more informations.

means they know he is in talks

Yorkshire SB

Not looking good though.
Am gutted

Taken in by the robins dream? what are you talking about..he's a footballer manager and done well and been offered a better opportunity. Why wouldn't he take it? Be nice for him to show loyalty, but would we show him the same loyalty?

skybluegod

Baker just commented saying that training was in the gym" so why would robins be there? Also said that he didn't say goodbye

Users who are viewing this thread