Away Allocations (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

Southend - 2000 - will sell out

Port Vale - 4500 - will take loads even tho it's a Sunday

Shrewsbury - 1800 - although if they net off the front few rows for elf n safety etc then 1600 - will sell out won't get anymore

Barnsley - up to 6000 - won't require that on a Tuesday night, will still take fair few

Blackpool - I'd be asking for the maximum, every fucker will go.

Peterborough - 1800 down the side - I'd be requesting the new stand behind the goal (no idea if that's possible). Localish Good Friday game has the potential for a huge following.

Gillingham - 1500

Wigan - 4800 - with The Latics likely to be contenders for the promotion and averaging 8000 for home games, this fixture could be massive - I'd be requesting a contingency for more tickets in the event the demand exceeds supply

Doncaster - 3300 more if required.

Oldham - 1600. They used to give the whole end behind the goal back in the day 4500 I'd be requesting this if something was on this one. Would be a ground takeover job.

*all assuming we break the habit of half a century continue to challenge for a title/promotion in the second half of the season.

pusbccfc

3400 is the max at Oldham.

Brylowes

Southend - 2000 - will sell out

Port Vale - 4500 - will take loads even tho it's a Sunday

Shrewsbury - 1800 - although if they net off the front few rows for elf n safety etc then 1600 - will sell out won't get anymore

Barnsley - up to 6000 - won't require that on a Tuesday night, will still take fair few

Blackpool - I'd be asking for the maximum, every fucker will go.

Peterborough - 1800 down the side - I'd be requesting the new stand behind the goal (no idea if that's possible). Localish Good Friday game has the potential for a huge following.

Gillingham - 1500

Wigan - 4800 - with The Latics likely to be contenders for the promotion and averaging 8000 for home games, this fixture could be massive - I'd be requesting a contingency for more tickets in the event the demand exceeds supply

Doncaster - 3300 more if required.

Oldham - 1600. They used to give the whole end behind the goal back in the day 4500 I'd be requesting this if something was on this one. Would be a ground takeover job.

Ricoh arena- 32.400. They used to give the whole end but now it's a lot smaller.I think they receive government subsidies
for leaving blocks fallow.Are believed to be mooting a scheme were a gold medal will be presented on the successful sale
of a ticket from any of the numerous & well staffed outlets.

*all assuming we break the habit of half a century continue to challenge for a title/promotion in the second half of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread