Awareness (1 Viewer)

hill83

Not sure what to call the thread. But had a quick look on the Fulham forum and the first thread I saw was: “The most depressing 2nd half display I have seen in over 50 years”
Followed up with how shit they were.

We made that happen. They weren’t shit, we were good. Same as midweek, we weren’t shit Luton made us shit because they were good.

Not sure where I’m going with this really but I’m annoyed at something.

Same as the “typical city” shite and the utter whiff talkers behind me today slagging Sheaf off.

I’ve had a beer,

David O'Day

Not sure what to call the thread. But had a quick look on the Fulham forum and the first thread I saw was: “The most depressing 2nd half display I have seen in over 50 years”
Followed up with how shit they were. We made that happen. They weren’t shit, we were good. Same as midweek, we weren’t shit Luton made us shit because they were good.

Same as the “typical city” shite and the utter whiff talkers behind me today slagging Sheaf off.

I’ve had a beer,
We did the cunts proper in the 2nd half

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Hiraeth

We made that happen. They weren’t shit, we were good. Same as midweek, we weren’t shit Luton made us shit because they were good.

I’ve had a beer,
I think I understand, so the people sat directly behind you weren't good, they were shit but you didn't make them shit which was good?

Brylowes

A lot of these supporters and management from other teams seem to have a problem realising just how good we are.
TBH I’m not all that surprised as many of our own supporters seem to be struggling with the same idea.
Just People paying more attention to budgets than what’s actually happening in front of them.

Gint11

I love how much we are competing and dominating games. Last year it was men v boys for large chunks and a bit ‘rabbits in headlights’ but this year we are much more of a force and not out of place.

Lots of pundits and fans have said we are riding a crest of a wave and it’s interesting to see how long it goes on for but that popped Wednesday night and yet, we bounced back in style yesterday, after being 0-1 down. Sign of a good team.

There is something special about this team. I can feel somethings happening.

Side note - I might be wrong but I didn’t see a massive over reaction to Luton defeat which tells me how much we are behind the boys this year.

5-0 defeats in the past would have ‘demanded answers’ 😂

fernandopartridge

I’ve had a beer,
Fair play

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I love how much we are competing and dominating games. Last year it was men v boys for large chunks and a bit ‘rabbits in headlights’ but this year we are much more of a force and not out of place.

Lots of pundits and fans have said we are riding a crest of a wave and it’s interesting to see how long it goes on for but that popped Wednesday night and yet, we bounced back in style yesterday, after being 0-1 down. Sign of a good team.

There is something special about this team. I can feel somethings happening.

Side note - I might be wrong but I didn’t see a massive over reaction to Luton defeat which tells me how much we are behind the boys this year.

5-0 defeats in the past would have ‘demanded answers’ 😂

I think overall you are right, people are generally loving the team and backing them. There's always at least one shithead nearby that wants to arrive angry and let everyone know (i had 'Sheaf you're thick as shit' in the first half) but in the main people aren't getting on at every slight error and its a much better atmosphere.

Otis

I’ve had a beer,
Understand what you are saying Hill and agree it is so often the case, but Fulham did make some horrendous mistakes at the back yesterday and we only pounced on the mistakes, rather than drew the mistakes.

Fulham were poor. We were brilliant too though, no doubt.

CDK

A lot of these supporters and management from other teams seem to have a problem realising just how good we are.
TBH I’m not all that surprised as many of our own supporters seem to be struggling with the same idea.
Just People paying more attention to budgets than what’s actually happening in front of them.
That's great as the longer that attitude carries on we can go about our business under the rader and stay top end of the league.

rob9872

I didn't think we were too bad even in the first half. Some sloppy passes and some poor deliveries in good areas we could have scored a few then too, but we lost one half and won the other and unfortunately something we're all guilty of at times, opinions are often clouded and result orientated.

Users who are viewing this thread