Autumn Internationals-Rugby Union (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Could be a complete hammering at Twickenham this afternoon if England play like they have for the last 12 months.

Even last week some how got the win but SA made error after error on the England line!

Jones appears to have lost the plot with his selections, only picks players on form apparently yet the 2 players of the month for the league this season don’t get a look in, Mercer who came on and had a blinder on debut last week dropped from the squad completely!
Can see NZ by 25 points playing in 3rd gear!

NZ v Ireland next Saturday is going to be a cracker the 2 best sides in the world by a distance!

SBAndy

Think their line-speed is doing them justice here. Underhill playing phenomenally, reminds me of Lewis Moody.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Why they didn’t go for the drop goal at the end I do not know.

Harsh on England but classic NZ why they’re continually the number 1 side don’t know when they are beaten (& get the rub of the green!)

tisza

Fantastic win for Ireland!

Next years World Cup really is shaping up to be wide open!
Intense performance.
Payback for Ireland after they should have beaten them last time but before some very cynical foulplay from All blacks that led to post match bans rather than red cards from memory.
Can't see anyone touching them in 6 nations.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

6 Nations lines up to be something more special than usual, Ireland, Wales and even England ending up with decent autumns!

Cokanasiga if he stays fit what a player and career he’ll have!

Sinckler has been England’s player of the autumn for me!

Users who are viewing this thread