Attack , attack , attack ! (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

SO THE SISU OFFENSIVE MOVES INTO OVERDRIVE, SEPPELLA "APPEARS", LABOTITCH SPINS ON RADIO AND SKY, THE LES REID "INTERVIEW", WAGGOT BECOMES " A FRIENDLY FACE ", FISHER KEPT QUITE AND NOT SEEN.
WHAT DO CITY FANS WANT TO HAPPEN TO OUR CLUB, IT'S DOOMSDAY, TIME TO ACT NOW. WE NEED TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND DO IT NOW.:thinking about:

Spionkop

Thai,Until the club move back to Coventry I won't be going to 'home' games. & hopefully all my fellow CCFC fans will do the same.

Covstu

SO THE SISU OFFENSIVE MOVES INTO OVERDRIVE, SEPPELLA "APPEARS", LABOTITCH SPINS ON RADIO AND SKY, THE LES REID "INTERVIEW", WAGGOT BECOMES " A FRIENDLY FACE ", FISHER KEPT QUITE AND NOT SEEN.
WHAT DO CITY FANS WANT TO HAPPEN TO OUR CLUB, IT'S DOOMSDAY, TIME TO ACT NOW. WE NEED TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND DO IT NOW.:thinking about:

and the most overdramatic post goes to.......

thaiskyblue

Thai,Until the club move back to Coventry I won't be going to 'home' games. & hopefully all my fellow CCFC fans will do the same.
i'm the same, but i;'m seriously thinking of giving it amiss full stop, untill our wonderful current custodions take flight. They make make so angry that i have to stay away.

SkyblueBazza

Thought we were already acting? Have you noticed the attendance figures? People on the hill? Others in the stadium? The march in the City? Letters to anyone we think might care?
What are you suggesting? A Military assault or something?

shmmeee

agreed, this forum seems to be full of hysterical queens atm

I know! It's not like they've taken something people love and in fact is the only reason this forum exists, and moved it 35 miles away with no remorse or sign of return is it!?! Fucking drama queens!

covmark

I know! It's not like they've taken something people love and in fact is the only reason this forum exists, and moved it 35 miles away with no remorse or sign of return is it!?! Fucking drama queens!
oh come on.
Doomsday
Ccfc is dead to me
When will I see ccfc beautiful face again.
Just a few of the posts that are melodramatic to the extreme.

thaiskyblue

Because I'm not crying into my cornflakes and proclaiming doomsday doesn't mean I don't care.
point taken , their Cheerios actually ( apt ), any way it's friday i'm off down the lion for a few bevvies with ex city legend Peter Hill. CHEERS !

Sterling Archer

Don't worry ThaiSkyBlue, I'm sending emails off to the Football League, David Cameron and Barack Obama AS WE SPEAK!

I am also coming up with some new snazzy acronyms.

I'm like a Coventrian martyr.

thaiskyblue

Don't worry ThaiSkyBlue, I'm sending emails off to the Football League, David Cameron and Barack Obama AS WE SPEAK!

I am also coming up with some new snazzy acronyms.

I'm like a Coventrian martyr.
cheers sterling you forgot Henry Kissinger and screaming lord sutch but it's the thought that counts.

blueflint

oh come on.
Doomsday
Ccfc is dead to me
When will I see ccfc beautiful face again.
Just a few of the posts that are melodramatic to the extreme.

its dead to me i wont travel from here to watch anywhere now.didn't go to carlisles game and thats 2 miles away bring my club home

Users who are viewing this thread