Ask Leonard Thread (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I wonder if the rest of the Board & SISU have asked him to curtail his activities for CCFC online and on twitter ?

Godiva

I wonder if the rest of the Board & SISU have asked him to curtail his activities for CCFC online and on twitter ?

He uses Twitter a lot for his own businesses, not just for CCFC. He could simply be on holiday, but on the other hand his silence does seems a bit odd.
If there really is ongoing negotion with new money - could be someone else than GH - he simply MUST stay silent, even if this means he cannot use Twitter for his usual purposes.

Nonleagueherewecome

I have spoken to him and he has said it will be next week he makes it on.

Yeah, right after the meeting with the council and the meeting with Hoffman...

Nonleagueherewecome

Leonard Cohen probably knows a darn sight more about "soccer". I'm not that sure his re-working of The SBS would work too well, athough something more downbeat with lyrics about Rochdale and Hartlepool replacing "Tottenham or Chelsea" would probably be fittingly dark in tone for our future downward spiral.

In fact, I like it; hire the man now! We can get him to play a residency at The Ricoh and rake in the profi..oh, yeah, forgot, we don't own the ground..:(

Users who are viewing this thread