Arma to go out on loan (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Its a little surprising he is not given the opportunity in the championship. But can this play into our hands? Surely back to where you were comfortable again till January at least would be the best move. Perhaps TM has been patiently waiting for this? Pair him with Agei and we may have a challenging team for promotion.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Yeah, i agree. Played and excelled in league one, so will probably go out to one of the lower championship teams

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Did he 'excel' though? How many clubs would let him go through the dry spell without feeling the pressure as he did here?

Don't get me wrong, I liked him, but had he been our player and not a loaner who'd already scored as many goals early on, would he have gotten away Without feeling fan pressure?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Shouldn't be allowed to Loan players from the same league and then not play against your own team it isn't fair.
Also with all the money in the premier league, Clubs shouldn't be allowed to Loan player's from anywhere !!! If they need a player they should sign them up permanently and if the Squad is too big they can Loan player's out , but only to the lower League's. :banghead:

Terry Gibson's perm

Also with all the money in the premier league, Clubs shouldn't be allowed to Loan player's from anywhere !!! If they need a player they should sign them up permanently and if the Squad is too big they can Loan player's out , but only to the lower League's. :banghead:

Agreed

Captain Dart

He will go to another championship club.

Yup, no chance he will return here, Agyei is the striker in the position he had last season.

Terry Gibson's perm

Agree on the division issue but can understand why you can't play against your parent club.

If you do the division it blanks that out anyway, just seems ridiculous you could play against every other to side and score the winner it changes the league it's as bad as parachute payments

Users who are viewing this thread