Are we really reduced to this? (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree. However, my point is, it's an interim measure and it's better than nothing. Surely, there are more things to be concerned about?

There probably are, but still-what was wrong with us using the store at the Ricoh? I don't understand what's preventing us.

torchomatic

There probably are, but still-what was wrong with us using the store at the Ricoh? I don't understand what's preventing us.

I thought that was the administrator's decision?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

bigfatronssba

<p>
I can never understand why people are so quick to label things 'embarrassing'. Why is it? If a fan of another club saw it they would just think the club had a small concession in a Tescos store and wouldn't give it a second glance. People also say we are a 'laughing stock'. Ask fans of other clubs if they think we are worth laughing at and they will just shrug their shoulders and say they don't know and couldn't really give a shit, which is pretty much what I think of whatever club they follow.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Yes, SISU are clowns and we want them out etc, but some people do have a tendency to get hysterical.

So text a sub and directors in the dug out didn't make national news then?

valiant15

Could put it at Watford Gap services on the M1, even branch out and have another at Bobs cafe on the A45. Who needs tescos and the arena?

Hey maybe that's why bobs cafe has been demolished to make way for the sisu wallpaper tables and the mountain of unwanted merchandise that nobody wants?

torchomatic

Merchandise no one wants? So are you having a go at SISU or the Club? Why would fans of the Club not want to buy merchandise?

Hey maybe that's why bobs cafe has been demolished to make way for the sisu wallpaper tables and the mountain of unwanted merchandise that nobody wants?

trondegilsoltvedt97

Maybe as a new forum member Im not cynical enough yet- but... I tried to buy a £10 shirt last week and couldnt. Now there is somewhere to go to buy one- isnt that a positive thing? (for a change!)

theferret

<p>

So text a sub and directors in the dug out didn't make national news then?

If you want to compare apples with kebab meat then go ahead, because Ken Deluded sitting in the dugout is hardly comparable with the opening of a retail concession selling merchandise in a busy supermarket (regardless of the stupidity that led to that position). It isn't embarrassing and to suggest otherwise is just hyperbolic rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread