Arctic Monkeys at the CBS (1 Viewer)

JAM See

I honestly didn't think they were that big.

Saw them at the Colly many years ago and thought they were excellent, but a stadium band?

Fair play to them, I'll have little listen tonight.

Alex Turner is a fantastic lyricist.

jimmyhillsfanclub

New singles shite..... sounds like something hes dragged out of a Richard Hawley impersonators studio bin....

Sick Boy

I honestly didn't think they were that big.

Saw them at the Colly many years ago and thought they were excellent, but a stadium band?

Fair play to them, I'll have little listen tonight.

Alex Turner is a fantastic lyricist.
The only time i saw them was in Brighton in 2005 - they’ve definitely become more of a stadium band since then. Other than the first album I’m not a fan though.

Bertola

I got tickets for me and the wife. One of my favourite bands of all time, in my home city.

If it'd been anyone else, or at a venue that meant added travel/accomodation then I'd have chinned it at that price, but couldn't resist

GIMOC

I got tickets for me and the wife. One of my favourite bands of all time, in my home city.

If it'd been anyone else, or at a venue that meant added travel/accomodation then I'd have chinned it at that price, but couldn't resist

cheapest when I got online was £85 for seats at the back in block 30. I paid it but it is a lot. Hopefully decent line-up before for that price

Users who are viewing this thread