Apologies to those on the hill (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

So Im not a "real" fan for going to Northampton then - that the thing that REALLY annoys you lot isnt it?

I personally do not think that, what annoys us is that you knock those who are trying to do something.

Covstu

Makes me laugh..........fireworks.............no fireworks, there was only a smattering of people up there ! You wait till tomorrow, what's the chance of a few flares etc in the 18000 Polish fans crammed inside Wembley?? We're just bloody health and safety mad in the UK !

I agree, there will be flares and everything in the Poland end! I watched the game back on Sky and the Hill got some exposure before the game but after that there was nothing.

skyblueinBaku

Personally, I thought the impact of empty stands we saw on sky for 90 minutes made a significant statement.

I don't have Sky, so couldn't see the match. Did Sixfields look desolate? Did the commentators mention our plight much? I saw on another thread a quote from Mr Waggott, so I suppose that he was interviewed and TF not. Seems that Mr Fisher is being kept well out of the spotlight.

torchomatic

I don't have Sky, so couldn't see the match. Did Sixfields look desolate? Did the commentators mention our plight much? I saw on another thread a quote from Mr Waggott, so I suppose that he was interviewed and TF not. Seems that Mr Fisher is being kept well out of the spotlight.

Yes, yes and definitely.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2 now Free

skyblueinBaku

letsallsingtogether

Sorry to inform you but that is not what a majority of hill people feel.
you and your mates on the other find it impossible to go on any thread without hijacking it and turning it around to the same super fan scab lazy scenario why I cannot fathom.

You then go on about unity and showing all sides are to blame.

You accepted our invitation to protest outside the ricoh and as usual didn't turn up what do you actually want?

So you don't like the protesters if there wasn't any you would then be shouting oh city fans don't care don't do any thing
Well your soon have your wish as like many I am giving up on this sorry state of affairs and you lot can have what is left.....(after one last big bang)

Finally CCFC RIP

Don't worry, you're in good company. If you don't go to Northampton you're not a "real" fan either. Apparently (according to Rich87 and his Wrecking Crew) there are only around 100 real fans. The rest of us are a mixture of scabs and lazy bastards.

Personally, I thought the impact of empty stands we saw on sky for 90 minutes made a significant statement.

torchomatic

"letsallsingtogether", look at posts from Rich87 and see what he says. I'm sure you're already aware anyway but just choose to ignore it.

Sorry to inform you but that is not what a majority of hill people feel.
you and your mates on the other find it impossible to go on any thread without hijacking it and turning it around to the same super fan scab lazy scenario why I cannot fathom.

You then go on about unity and showing all sides are to blame.

You accepted our invitation to protest outside the ricoh and as usual didn't turn up what do you actually want?

So you don't like the protesters if there wasn't any you would then be shouting oh city fans don't care don't do any thing
Well your soon have your wish as like many I am giving up on this sorry state of affairs and you lot can have what is left.....(after one last big bang)

Finally CCFC RIP

torchomatic

YEs, it is a shame. However, I imagine JS has told TF to keep out of the public eye for a while.

The stadium looked pretty empty apart from United's end, of course.

Thanks, Torch. It's a pity about TF, though. I love to see him digging holes for himself.

bigfatronssba

Wonder how Polish fans can bring fireworks into the actual stadium?

ajsccfc

Especially as I'm going to Wembley end of next week and you can't bring in 'purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags'

I'm going to have to hope my make-up stays ok the whole day.

TurkeyTrot

Especially as I'm going to Wembley end of next week and you can't bring in 'purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags'

They obviously didn't "liaise" with Northampton police...

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Fanny pack? Isn't that an American term?

Monners

I once remember John McEnroe on a Wimbledon broadcast describing where a female player got "hit on the fanny". John Inverdale wasn't quite sure what to do with himself. Funny how the language can differ so across the pond.

Users who are viewing this thread