Anyone need Wembley travel (1 Viewer)

Covboy84

Got 5 spaces on coach at £20 parking straight at Wembley, leaving from asda car park at 9.30 writing this on behalf of a friend. I myself have got a ticket on the coach .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Covboy84

Yh I just thought that myself I meant I've got myself a ticket for the coach

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Joy Division

What is everybody's plans for travel? I can imagine Coventry Station will be fun on the sunday morning.

shmmeee

Anyone know where the coaches would drop you off?

Looking for a way that doesn't involve too much walking or stairs for my Dad. It's looking like a coach or paying for car parking, but I really don't want to drive into London.

torchomatic

I booked the Ricoh coaches for wife, etc. Only £16 return for the three of them. Pick up and drop.off in Leamington though pick up point is TBC.

Otis

What is everybody's plans for travel? I can imagine Coventry Station will be fun on the sunday morning.

Are you allowed to skip down the motorway, or do I need to stick to the A and B roads? Cos that's my plan.

A dainty skip all the way.

no_loyalty

Glad I'm going from Birmingham Moor Street (hopefully I can avoid the Blues & Villa thugs)

no_loyalty

I'll be fine at Coventry station cos I have a ticket booked on just about every train.

You have that many train tickets, If you sell the majority of them at a profit, you will become a millionaire

Users who are viewing this thread