Anyone know of any good, Broadband, and tv package deals either virgin or sky (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Got an iffy firestick so will go basic packages just wondering whats the best deals

jimmyhillsfanclub

If you're not arsed about a landline & you have 5G coverage, get one of these......

Currently got a 1/2 price deal for 1st 6 months, but its only £22 per month full price.

wingy

If you're not arsed about a landline & you have 5G coverage, get one of these......

Currently got a 1/2 price deal for 1st 6 months, but its only £22 per month full price.
How's that working out I'm paying £20 for the virgin discounted social tariff it often lets me down? -43mbs currently,link speed 433 mbs

jimmyhillsfanclub

How's that working out I'm paying £20 for the virgin discounted social tariff it often lets me down? -43mbs currently,link speed 433 mbs

I've got a 5G business hub version with Three......but its pretty much the same hardware (I think).

I will be getting the home hub too, but currently my home postcode only has 4G available with 5G expected later this year.

I've had it at work about 6 months now & so far so good. Super quick. Always 5 bar of signal. Can't fault it.

shmmeee

I was about to switch off Virgin but called them and got gigabit internet with a new router for the same price. It’s been absolutely perfect since then. Get the feeling that they intentionally fuck up their lower tiers.

Users who are viewing this thread