Anyone in Tenerife for the Leeds game? (1 Viewer)

EalingSB

Morning. Going to today’s match but will be in Tenerife (Adeje) for the Leeds match on Saturday. I can watch on iFollow but would rather watch on a big screen in a pub. Any recommendations please? Would also be good to join up with other Cov fans as expect will be loads of Leeds. PUSB

Sky_Blue_Bob

I’ll be in Adeje at same time! Let me know if you find somewhere, would be well up for a beer and watching it with some fellow sky blues.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yeah I seen that. Locals are fed up with us cheapskates buying cheap bear-getting lashed and eating all their crap food? 🤔

Yeah it's what we call, biting off the hand that feeds you. 🍺🍔🙈

EalingSB

Game’s on in The Winchester so going there. There’s a couple of Leeds pubs - Bremners and Palm Sports Bar.

junglej13

Another table with a few fans on. About 4 Leeds too. Nice and civilised and they had Clive’s comms on which was a massive bonus.
In Tenerife on Saturday. Hoping to find somewhere to watch the Blues game. Does the Winchester show all our games do you know?

EalingSB

In Tenerife on Saturday. Hoping to find somewhere to watch the Blues game. Does the Winchester show all our games do you know?
Hey. Sorry, missed your question. Think they put games on according to demand so if you ask it might be on. Mister Sister Showbar about five minutes' walk away had the Saints game on on Tuesday. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread