Anyone else's sleep fucked? (1 Viewer)

EalingSB

Got up at 5.30 this morning and just finished an hour’s walk while listening to last night’s phone-in.
Was surprised to hear Benno say some of the 87 lads don’t have tickets for Saturday.

Covkid1968#

It’s fucking weird, I’m a bloke in my mid 50s constantly waking up thinking about the footie!
Yes I feel your pain. It’s becoming an obsession. My job is getting zero attention at the moment

Great_Expectations

Yes, constantly but that’s because I have two daughters who refuse to sleep through the night and a partner who sleeps like a log…..!

Game wise, I’m surprisingly ok so far - it was the same for the last two. I don’t think it’ll fully hit me until the morning of the game. It just doesn’t feel real at this point - I haven’t fully digested the fact we’re a game away from the unthinkable!

Saying all that, I did dream last night about tickets for the final, after spending the last few days trying to get an extra for a friend.

Terry_dactyl

I honestly can't bare the thought of losing a final at Wembley.

I just know we've been pretty lucky (i mean we've played great, so not luck at such) with our trips to Wembley so far, and one day inevitably - we will lose a big game there.

Just crossing my fingers Saturday will be a win, because the thought of losing is unbearable!
I’ve only ever seen us lose at Wembley.

I think my tickets will arrive tomorrow…

letsallsingtogether

first time ever I had weak knees during all the Boro games.

Alkhen

Struggled in the office today, based in Gloucestershire and hardly any fecker seems to even know it is happening. Clueless bunch more interested in the (pretty much) sewn up Premier League relegation 'battle' 😴

skyblu3sk

I keep dreaming that it's Saturday night and somehow I managed to forget it was Saturday and missed the game... then no where gives me the actual score and I wake up thinking wtf! It's all I've thought of for weeks and I'm suddenly going to forget? Brains are weird!

torchomatic

Nope. I'll be excited on Saturday though.

Seymour_East

At least some posters can have a lie in whilst the real fans travel down to Wembley 🙏
See that’s where you’re wrong, every CCFC fan will include all other CCFC fans, if they make it to Wembley or not. It’s being part of a club for life.
Now take the words ‘fuck’ and ‘off’ and add them together.

Skyblueweeman

With two young kids who are both finally sleeping through, I'm enjoying all the sleep I can at the moment. The boy wakes up between 5.45-6.15am every day at the minute but I'm good on sleep.

I think tomorrow night might be a bit different!

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm chilled now. que sera sera and all that....

Its only promotion after all...its not as big as the FA Cup Final was....

If the worst happens, I reckon I'll be over it before the hangovers gone........Premier schmemier!

Saddlebrains

4.30 this morning

Woke up wondering if Fadz McNally amd Doyle will be ok being peppered by set pieces

Cant fucking wait for this to be over now

SkyBlueSoul

Thrown into the insomnia mix is having to decide who gets my last ticket, mum or best mate. Horrible choice to make and everyone I've asked has just gone "You bought them so you decide :)". As if I don't have enough fucking stress, led awake for hours last night.

Users who are viewing this thread