Andy Whing - Manager (1 Viewer)

Sub

Banbury United FC
19 May at 01:26 ·
ASK ANDY ⚽️|

In the absence of being able to do a Meet the Manager with a Q&A, we are doing #AskAndy.
Manager, Andy Whing had this to say about his first week at Banbury United -
“It was a fantastic first week as Banbury United Manager, although in these unprecedented times it was probably a different first week than usual. I’ve felt welcomed and humbled with the support and best wishes I’ve had.

With the easing of the lockdown I’ve managed to go to the ground and see what happens behind the scenes, something I obviously couldn't do working from home! I met (socially distanced) some of the dedicated board members and volunteers and it is already clear there are a lot of you who do a fantastic job.

The ground has a good feel to it and is obviously looked after with great care and the pitch looks in super condition for this time of year too. I got to see the club kit and James also took the opportunity to try on a shirt!

I’m looking forward to working and giving everybody enjoyment and success on and off the pitch.

See more

Sbarcher

Watched him many times playing for Oxford - a good servant for them.

matesx

I get down Banbury United about ten times a season so I will make a point of seeing him in the bar after.

Alex1987

Was anyone surprised he never played in The Championship after us (though maybe he did with Brighton). Over 100+ games in the Championship by the age of 22 I thought he'd have a solid career at that level.....perhaps my naivety in youth of assuming he'd go higher but still surprised me to see him drop off down the leagues. I don't think he was a duck out of water with us in the championship.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Banbury United FC
19 May at 01:26 ·
ASK ANDY ⚽️|

In the absence of being able to do a Meet the Manager with a Q&A, we are doing #AskAndy.
Manager, Andy Whing had this to say about his first week at Banbury United -
“It was a fantastic first week as Banbury United Manager, although in these unprecedented times it was probably a different first week than usual. I’ve felt welcomed and humbled with the support and best wishes I’ve had.

With the easing of the lockdown I’ve managed to go to the ground and see what happens behind the scenes, something I obviously couldn't do working from home! I met (socially distanced) some of the dedicated board members and volunteers and it is already clear there are a lot of you who do a fantastic job.

The ground has a good feel to it and is obviously looked after with great care and the pitch looks in super condition for this time of year too. I got to see the club kit and James also took the opportunity to try on a shirt!

I’m looking forward to working and giving everybody enjoyment and success on and off the pitch.

See more

Prince Harry got a Saturday job then .

Users who are viewing this thread