And we think our council doesn't care! (1 Viewer)

Malaka

Jan 23, 2014
Coventry
Exactly. I'm pretty sure that Southampton Football Club don't own the colours red and white, so unless this tower is painted red and white and has Southampton FC emblazoned upon it, this is a non-story.

I wonder if Man U fans have complained to God about the colour of the sky? :thinking about:

What has complaining to Dion Dublin got to do with it? Oh I forgot he would care he was Man U after all and done something about it.

NorthernWisdom

Apr 23, 2013
then the same people have a go at me for questioning him.

I am not 'the same people' but you're so vague you cast aspersions and try and take down the innocent.

You play the man not the ball, as you appear incapable of making a clean pass.

I'd suggest stopping trying to nonsensically linking people together.

And stop trying to misread what people are actually pulling you up on. Frankly I don't give a fuck what grendel does, or doesn't say. That's his business. the endless shit about categorising however is banal and tedious.

Oh, and many on this board want Lucas's children.

Last edited:

Astute

Aug 2, 2011
Cumbria
I am not 'the same people' but you're so vague you cast aspersions and try and take down the innocent.

You play the man not the ball, as you appear incapable of making a clean pass.

I'd suggest stopping trying to nonsensically linking people together.

And stop trying to misread what people are actually pulling you up on. Frankly I don't give a fuck what grendel does, or doesn't say. That's his business. the endless shit about categorising however is banal and tedious.

Oh, and many on this board want Lucas's children.

I said there was a few threads after he pulled me up on it being a certain one. You jumped to his defence. I never named you. I never named anyone. We all know what goes on. And not only is it tedious but we have much better things to talk about these days than bringing up the same old crap all the time.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
I said there was a few threads after he pulled me up on it being a certain one. You jumped to his defence. I never named you. I never named anyone. We all know what goes on. And not only is it tedious but we have much better things to talk about these days than bringing up the same old crap all the time.

Actually its you that normally jumps on anything I sat and it is you who keeps bringing up "old crap" like Richardson and constantly accuses me of being some kind of sisu fan boy without ever having a shred of evidence to support the claim.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
I think everyone is a good poster on here.

Apart from RFC and the wind-up that is CC4L. :D

torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick

torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick
This thread reminds of when those Save The Children people knock on your door and you politely decline to set up a direct debit on the spot; "So, you don't care about starving kids in the world then?"

I agree with my wife. No one else.

So you agree with Mrs Brown and her boys.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
This thread reminds of when those Save The Children people knock on your door and you politely decline to set up a direct debit on the spot; "So, you don't care about starving kids in the world then?"

I agree with my wife. No one else.

I never, ever, ever, agree with my wife.

She's crazy in the coconut!

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
She married you. Nuff said ;)

A few of examples out of the eleventy billion this very today.

1 - It's my daughter's 11th birthday in a couple of weeks and I am arranging a party and I said I would buy my little un an inflatable pool and my wife says 'No, don't do that, because of the slugs.'

2. My daughter wants contact lenses, my wife is totally against it. I said the only really important instruction is that you must wash your hands before putting the contact lenses in and then your hands have to be completely dry, as water has bacteria in that can cause parasites. So basically, wash and dry hands.

My wife said that's too much hassle. What? Washing and drying your hands is too much hassle? :facepalm:

3. I was fast forwarding a TV programme to get to a certain point and she looked at the TV screen with the images flashing by at great speed and said 'This is a very strange film. What's it called? '

Oh and she says she doesn't like English people. :eek: (she has no English friends at all despite being here now for 14 years).

Samo

Jul 6, 2012

1 - It's my daughter's 11th birthday in a couple of weeks and I am arranging a party and I said I would buy my little un an inflatable pool and my wife says 'No, don't do that, because of the slugs.'

2. My daughter wants contact lenses, my wife is totally against it. I said the only really important instruction is that you must wash your hands before putting the contact lenses in and then your hands have to be completely dry, as water has bacteria in that can cause parasites. So basically, wash and dry hands.

My wife said that's too much hassle. What? Washing and drying your hands is too much hassle? :facepalm:

3. I was fast forwarding a TV programme to get to a certain point and she looked at the TV screen with the images flashing by at great speed and said 'This is a very strange film. What's it called? '

Oh and she says she doesn't like English people. :eek: (she has no English friends at all despite being here now for 14 years).

She's a tiger in the sack though.

wingy

Jul 9, 2011

Is she Blond Otis?

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Is she Blond Otis?

Nope.

Can't even think of the nuttiest things. It's like having blows from Floyd Mayweather rained down upon you 24 hrs a day.

She's batshit crazy.

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013
Nope.

Can't even think of the nuttiest things. It's like having blows from Floyd Mayweather rained down upon you 24 hrs a day.

She's batshit crazy.

Is it like being married to Alan Partridges eastern European girlfriend?

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Nope.

She's batshit crazy.

I have to deal with a team of Russians and they are an eccentric bunch.

I'm going to Moscow shortly.

Sick Boy

Sep 29, 2008
Verona, Italy

My missus is Italian and says the exact same thing. To be fair though after spending a few years living abroad I can see where they're coming from at times.

Ashdown

Aug 30, 2011
My immediate neighbours are a combo of Irish, a Chinese lady, a Greek and even a few Leicester fans mixed in with a healthy smattering of English OAP's...................we're all friends, what's the problem !?

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
My immediate neighbours are a combo of Irish, a Chinese lady, a Greek and even a few Leicester fans mixed in with a healthy smattering of English OAP's...................we're all friends, what's the problem !?

It's the language barrier really. How are those Leicester types going to learn to speak English properly?

Ashdown

Aug 30, 2011
I've lived round here long enough now me duck to know which ones to avoid in the jittys at night and which ones might buy you a cob and a pint occasionally.

Astute

Aug 2, 2011
Cumbria

I take it that you are one of the OAP's.

Sick Boy

Sep 29, 2008
Verona, Italy
I think the current anti-European rhetoric doesn't help her either. My mate's girlfriend had a rant about her taking jobs away from English midwives, to be fair it doesn't exactly help. There is ignorance among all nationalities though, I got held by police while driving in Sicily as I am was driving an Italian car with a fake driving licence (according to them). They became confused because Ukraine isn't in the EU. When I pointed out in was actually UK driving licence I was then taken into the back of a police car as it was obviously fake because the UK isn't in the EU either.

Users who are viewing this thread