Skyblueweeman

Dec 7, 2011
Portsmouth
I've just become a dad again to a beautiful little baby girl :)

Born yesterday via emergency c-section after a horrendous labour, mum and baby are doing well and will hopefully be home later today. Perfect compliment to our family with a son of 3 and now this little bundle of joy.

The world is just full of such shit at the moment that I wanted to share something a bit lighter and happier!

On cloud 9...

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry

Born yesterday via emergency c-section after a horrendous labour, mum and baby are doing well and will hopefully be home later today. Perfect compliment to our family with a son of 3 and now this little bundle of joy.

The world is just full of such shit at the moment that I wanted to share something a bit lighter and happier!

On cloud 9...
Congratulations

Reactions: Skyblueweeman

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry

On cloud 9...

Sounds like hard work mate, I hope you were ok! ;)

Glad everybody is doing well and home in time for Christmas as well.

Congratulations.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Mar 20, 2011
Wonderful news , hope mother and baby are well.

Skybluefaz

Aug 1, 2011
Coventry

On cloud 9...
Congratulations, our first arrived in that fashion and it's a bit scary. Hope everyone is recovering well.

Bugsy

Aug 13, 2012
Coventry
congratulations, on the birth of your beautiful wee baby girl,

I understand the stress of similar,
had an emergency c section with my baby girl 2 months premature contracted ecoli both mother and baby was touch and go to begin with but now flourishing.

hope you all have an amazing Christmas as you have the best gift what anyone could want.
all the best...

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
Congratulations!

My first child, a perfect little girl, turned one a few weeks back and we had the emergency cord pulled during labour and it's absolutely terrifying. Glad to hear mum and baby are doing well.

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011

On cloud 9...

Congratulations mate

Skyblueweeman

Dec 7, 2011
Portsmouth
Thank you all. And to those who've had similar experiences, it is scary.

Baby had to have oxygen pumped into her lungs for the first 5 minutes so when you don't hear them cry, you start to worry. We had something similar with our boy 3 years ago when he was born in similar circumstances so we kind of expected it but the longer it went on, the more you worry. Thankfully all good though.

My wife is a fucking superhero though - kudos to what females go through in birth...truly, truly astounding.

Frostie

Jan 31, 2011

On cloud 9...

Massive congratulations!

clint van damme

May 3, 2015

On cloud 9...

Congratulations to you and your family Weeman!

Covkid1968#

Apr 1, 2013
North Leics…...unfortunately
Becoming a Dad is just the greatest feeling ever…. Congratulations both. Welcome SkyBlueweegirl :cool: 🍾💙

• Love

rob9872

Mar 21, 2011
Congrats and welcome to our newest member of the SBA. Hope all are healthy and doing well.

olderskyblue

Mar 22, 2011
Weeman has got a weeman, and now a wee girl Congratulations !

Last edited:

Sbarcher

Mar 23, 2011
Oxford
Great news! I expect you will be calling her Joy.

• Wow

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
Congratulations mate. Hope you are all good, make sure you have a few beers.

Also in lighter news, I have shed a few pounds this week.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Feb 24, 2020

On cloud 9...
Congrats mate. Take care

Users who are viewing this thread