Ameobi for free anyone (1 Viewer)

coop

Just seen Ameobi willing to play for free at Bolton but they can't sign him would he be the big striker we need better than MAF.But I would like to see sambou on the bench.

mechaishida

He's descended into cack in recent times, so no ta.

He'd be another MAF clone, and we should be destroying the DNA, not making more clones...that made sense in my head.

We need a talented, nasty, elbow-grease and blood lust of a striker, like uhhh...

Brylowes

He's descended into cack in recent times, so no ta.

He'd be another MAF clone, and we should be destroying the DNA, not making more clones...that made sense in my head.

We need a talented, nasty, elbow-grease and blood lust of a striker, like uhhh...
What's Grant Holt upto nowadays

fernandopartridge

We need a physical striker, teams are sitting inviting us to pass the ball in front of them and get crosses in, knowing we've not got much physicality in the box.

Otis

We need a physical striker, teams are sitting inviting us to pass the ball in front of them and get crosses in, knowing we've not got much physicality in the box.
Yep, so true. How many goals have we scored from crosses this season? Not many that's for sure.

If we have no threat down the flanks or aerial presence in the area, then that must make it a lot easier to defend against.

stupot07

Yep, so true. How many goals have we scored from crosses this season? Not many that's for sure.

If we have no threat down the flanks or aerial presence in the area, then that must make it a lot easier to defend against.

Completely agree. Would rather we didn't sign another 34 year old though, especially one that's scored just 11 goals in 111 appearances over the last 4 1/2 years.

weren't we after Matt Smith from Swindon?

stevefloyd

Ive said for a while we need a Mr nasty striker (not Simon Cowell) someone who doesn't let defences have an easy game...force them into mistakes and let Armstrong/Murphy/Maddison/Vincelot et al pick up the scraps

sw88

Chief Commentator!
As for Ameobi, surely he had the chance to play for free BEFORE leaving Bolton, and consequently being left without a club? Case of he's now desperate maybe?

Don't recall him doing anything for Bolton while he was there in the first part of the season so it's a no from me

Brylowes

Got a feeling come news day-we will all be jumping up & down-Shouting how has he pulled that off.:laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread