Allen Resurrection (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I was not exactly overwhelmed by the decision to extend Allen’s contract

He was instrumental in League 1 but looked lost in the championship

He’s been something of a revelation this season

Essential cog in the team, high work rate, goals assists and excellent coverage all over the pitch

Picked every week and you can see why.

Evo1883

Essential cog in the team, high work rate, goals assists and excellent coverage all over the pitch

I agree , sensational season by his standards .

usskyblue

Shit. I agree

confused-no.gif

pusbccfc

Another example of a player with limited ability that is playing out of their skin. We've had a lot of those in the last 5 years. Good on him. Phenomenonal stuff.

Greggs

you're so needy ;)

WestEndAgro

Never really been a fan of his, but credit where credit's due.
He really could/should have had 4-5 goals this season already, long may it continue.
He's 27 I believe and currently at his so called "peak" for this season and next.
He has his limitations, but don't most players.
Keep proving me wrong please.

DannyThomas_1981

Bloody hell ......In next week's confessions - 'sorry lads for ordering multiple taxis for Robins and my various campaigns to bring in Jackett - I was wrong.'

Johhny Blue

On behalf of everyone on here We accept your humble apology

Grendel

Bloody hell ......In next week's confessions - 'sorry lads for ordering multiple taxis for Robins and my various campaigns to bring in Jackett - I was wrong.'

I’m glad your posting Danny. I was worried about you when the news broke about the greatest athlete ever and then the crushing realisation it wasnt happening

Glad you are still with us

Hobo

I think some of his performances have been underated. Often does the unsung work and dirty yards in making the formation work.

Terry_dactyl

I was wondering today about his pace. A few times he got to the ball first and had to check back as didn’t seem to be able to sprint past people.
May not be the case. I just wondered…

procdoc

I was wondering today about his pace. A few times he got to the ball first and had to check back as didn’t seem to be able to sprint past people.
May not be the case. I just wondered…
He’s only got little legs, pace ain’t his game!

fatso

He's gone from bomb squad Material (start of last season) to first team starter, and even stand in skipper. Credit to the lad for all his hard work, he's certainly impressed me, and now all he needs is some deserved recognition from some on here.

Brighton Sky Blue

He’s had to do a lot in O’Hare’s absence and with Palmer unfit plus Hamer’s early red card addiction. Justified his pick as captain on Tuesday.

Tea & Busquets

Didn’t this happen last season as well? The start we were talking of binning him and replacing him with “quality”, and when we stuck with him he was absolute quality and everyone praised him, and then he had another bad run of games and there were calls of selling him. He is a very hardworking player, definitely gets a lot of unnecessary stick from time to time.

Greggs

Didn’t this happen last season as well? The start we were talking of binning him and replacing him with “quality”, and when we stuck with him he was absolute quality and everyone praised him, and then he had another bad run of games and there were calls of selling him. He is a very hardworking player, definitely gets a lot of unnecessary stick from time to time.
where have you been hiding? good to see you x

Users who are viewing this thread