All the PO contenders' remaining games (1 Viewer)

EalingSB

Morning all.
I put a table like this together last year and you lot seemed to like it so doing it again now.
I've excluded Boro and Cardiff although a late run not impossible, and also omitted West Brom who look nailed on for top six.
We'll know more after the Easter weekend obviously but our end of the season looks brutal compared to Norwich, for example.
Going to be an exciting, but tense, few weeks. PUSB.

1711468057560.png

Attachments

• 1711265328764.png
    1711265328764.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 1711266072950.png
    1711266072950.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 929
Last edited:

covcity4life

Morning all.
I put a table like this together and you lot seemed to like it so doing it again now.
I've excluded Boro and Cardiff although a late run not impossible, and also omitted West Brom who look nailed on for top six.
We'll know more after the Easter weekend obviously but our end of the season looks brutal compared to Norwich, for example.

View attachment 34728
Southampton is away?

Viktor17

As you say, one game at a time, see where we are.

I just know the end of the season, it's hard to find any easy games.

Unless anyone is playing Rotherham of course.
It’s tough - but momentum is huge - the semi final buzz should pull us through to then.

then hopefully if we are in position that carrot pushes us after.

we need the hull game moved to Wednesday or that’s a write off and grossly unfair.

If we reach 80/90% of wolves level that’s enough to beat most imo.

one thing I don’t want to see is chopping and changing again - full team let’s just go full beans and see where we get too.

Sky Blue Pete

Morning all.
I put a table like this together and you lot seemed to like it so doing it again now.

View attachment 34729
You’ve missed off the cup final !!

Ashdown

I have us as finishing above Hull and Preston but just missing out to Norwich who have an easier run in . Mind you if you take my form and picks on a bookies coupon you wouldn’t listen to a word, I can jinx anyone.

Viktor17

Key for Norwich is next 5, ignore Plymouth / next 4 are tough - so come 6pm on 13th we will have pretty clear idea I think.

Kingokings204

I have us as finishing above Hull and Preston but just missing out to Norwich who have an easier run in . Mind you if you take my form and picks on a bookies coupon you wouldn’t listen to a word, I can jinx anyone.

this is how I see it. Norwich have a decent run in and we have the fa cup. Those two factors mean we will just miss out. It’s simply too many games in a month with our squad. But I would take a cup win over United over anything at this point. I would almost happily lose every league game if it meant winning the semi final.

Flying Fokker

this is how I see it. Norwich have a decent run in and we have the fa cup. Those two factors mean we will just miss out. It’s simply too many games in a month with our squad. But I would take a cup win over United over anything at this point. I would almost happily lose every league game if it meant winning the semi final.
Agreed, but also living in hope that the others slip up like last year. The squad depth has not really been solved although we only have the one loan.

Colin Steins Smile

The number of fixtures in such a short period is a really big challenge for our squad. If the Hull games is not delayed by 24 hours it'll place us at a significant disadvantage.
I bet Hull won't want to change the date...it needs the EFL to step in and rule a need for a change of date.

Mucca Mad Boys

we just go 1 at a time. 6 over Easter key, otherwise going to have to beat Leeds/saints.

we are going to have to win 6 I reckon
Winning 6 is a bit excessive. Norwich have got Leciester, Ipswich and PNE in the next 5 games - that’s a tough run. Likewise, Hull have got some tough games.

2 wins over Easter puts us in good stead and it’s important to put up a point or two against Southampton and Leeds.

Having Leeds, Ipswich and Hull is to our advantage considering we’ve lost 2 games at home all season. Thankfully, Southampton’s form has dipped which makes it an away game we could pick up points from.

Plenty of twists and turns to come.

Last edited:

Ashdown

That would be mega kudos all over the world for CCFC

Samo

I looked at our run in a while ago and thought nah, we ain't gonna make it. But with Simms and Wright in the form they are in, anything is possible.

napolimp

Huddersfield away will tell us if the players are up for this run-in. A controlling victory would send a big message, a scrappy draw/loss may mean we don't quite have enough.

Norwich could easily lose their 4 games against Leicester/Ipswich/Wednesday/Preston, if they pick up some poor form. They struggled against Blackburn/Sunderland/Boro.

messiahrobins

Morning all.
I put a table like this together last year and you lot seemed to like it so doing it again now.

View attachment 34729
Norwich .............76pts
Hull ...................... 73 pts
Coventry ............. 77pts
Preston .................64 pts

I think the Coventry v Hull game is crucial. I dont think Hull will make it as i think 6th spot will be between Coventry and Norwich but thats our game in hand we have got to win. I have factored in only one point from Leeds and Southampton and a draw at Birmingham, and assuming we beat Huddersfield and Cardiff which e just have to do, then it means we need to win our last 4 matches.
Sadly, all the excitement over the man utd game is actually a major problem as the Hull game is 2 days later.
If we are still within a point or 2 of the play offs going into the man utd game we may have to play the 2nd team at Wembley. Its real conundrum now as i love the FA Cup and would take winning it over promotion but realistically we are not anywhere near as good as the 3 remaining teams in the FA Cup so if the play offs are still on by the time the semi comes around we probably have to treat the Hull game as the bigger one.

Brighton Sky Blue

Norwich .............76pts
Hull ...................... 73 pts
Coventry ............. 77pts
Preston .................64 pts

I think the Coventry v Hull game is crucial. I dont think Hull will make it as i think 6th spot will be between Coventry and Norwich but thats our game in hand we have got to win. I have factored in only one point from Leeds and Southampton and a draw at Birmingham, and assuming we beat Huddersfield and Cardiff which e just have to do, then it means we need to win our last 4 matches.
Sadly, all the excitement over the man utd game is actually a major problem as the Hull game is 2 days later.
If we are still within a point or 2 of the play offs going into the man utd game we may have to play the 2nd team at Wembley. Its real conundrum now as i love the FA Cup and would take winning it over promotion but realistically we are not anywhere near as good as the 3 remaining teams in the FA Cup so if the play offs are still on by the time the semi comes around we probably have to treat the Hull game as the bigger one.
That Hull game has to be rearranged surely?

Philosorapter

Morning all.

View attachment 34729
Sterling work above.

Users who are viewing this thread