All purpose cricket thread (3 Viewers)

SkyBlueSoul

Hell of a fightback this, Bairstow is on fire! Not watching anymore but can’t believe the run rate of these two

“Statsguru is telling me than no player in the history of test cricket has ever made back to back 100s at better than a run a ball…" from ESPNcricinfo. They have now!

wingy

Hell of a fightback this, Bairstow is on fire! Not watching anymore but can’t believe the run rate of these two

“Statsguru is telling me than no player in the history of test cricket has ever made back to back 100s at better than a run a ball…" from ESPNcricinfo. They have now!
That's brilliant.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Listened to it last night.The batting first to me is the best way.Once the score gets past 200 (which i know cannot always happen ) the opposition seem to panic at double figures per over

CCFCSteve

Fair play to Leach. Just shows the difference a bit of confidence can make

Repeating what the commentators have been saying but really like the look of Potts. Hopefully Ollie Robinson will be looking on and decide to pull his finger out with his fitness

Another great test and exciting chase to come

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Fair play to Leach. Just shows the difference a bit of confidence can make

Repeating what the commentators have been saying but really like the look of Potts. Hopefully Ollie Robinson will be looking on and decide to pull his finger out with his fitness

Another great test and exciting chase to come
Root reverse scooping Wagner for 6 😳 Our new brand of Test cricket really is nuts 😀

Free tickets tomo if anyone fancies it.

SkyBlueSoul

Root reverse scooping Wagner for 6 😳 Our new brand of Test cricket really is nuts 😀

Free tickets tomo if anyone fancies it.
I can't make it but went to check out the ticketing site pretty soon after it was announced and there was already a queue 10,000 strong with an estimated time over over an hour. Great to see that kind of take up, even for a Monday. All set up to be another cracking day

Terry Gibson's perm

All change at Warwickshire Sibley going back to Surrey and Ed Barnard signing from Worcestershire but the report says that Moeen Ali and Saqib Mahmood from Lancashire are signing for the Bears

chiefdave

Absolutely can't get my head around this Test happening today. 10:30 start as well
The 10:30 start thing is odd. The official reason is to not clash with the Blast games in the evening but that's never been a consideration before, not even in the New Zealand series. Are they starting tests early when the Hundred is on and this is their get out when people start moaning everything is scheduled around the hundred.

Its not a bad idea tho, gives you more to in the evening to make up lost time but Edgbaston is a pain in the arse to get to by public transport so they're starting in a half empty ground.

chiefdave

Anyone know of any good unofficial parking at Edgbaston? Going to the T20 and forgot to book and for some reason it looks like they've only got two of the smaller car parks operating which are sold out.

Don't really want to just turn up and have to drive around hoping for the best.

SBAndy

Anyone know of any good unofficial parking at Edgbaston? Going to the T20 and forgot to book and for some reason it looks like they've only got two of the smaller car parks operating which are sold out.

Don't really want to just turn up and have to drive around hoping for the best.

Have a look on Parkopedia. Don’t know the details of the game you’re going to but it’ll give an idea of what’s available round there and cost/spaces available.

Brighton Sky Blue

Should avoid the follow on barring a disaster but a whiff of ‘same old England’ about how things have gone

SkyBlueSoul

2adac1779a638a8af9a669f5982046d0.jpg

SkyBlueSoul

Did not expect the chase to start as well as it has. Another decent partnership tonight and only lose 1 more wicket max (after Pope has just gone :rolleyes: ) and I'll start to believe

Users who are viewing this thread