All gone quiet over there !!!! (1 Viewer)

rightumpty

Has anyone else noticed the deafening quiet coming from messrs. Fisher and Waggot.
Is Tim about to tell us the location of Fantasy Island and Waggot about to release the names of Ronaldo, Rooney and Messi as the loan signings in the New Year.
Or, are they as pissed off as we are about the whole situation at CCFC and just can't be bothered any more to speak to us.
Maybe it's me and amongst all the dross on the field and continuous bad press I've just missed their informative interviews and press releases.

Isn't there anyone out there who can help us ???????:confused::wave:

RFC

Hold tight, these things take time and are always more difficult than looks from the outside. My glass is still half-full, just be patient and stick with it. PUSB!

Tonylinc

They have all retreated to the corporate bunker to discuss tactics going forward. I am amazed that no legal action has yet been brought.

skybluetony176

Hold tight, these things take time and are always more difficult than looks from the outside. My glass is still half-full, just be patient and stick with it. PUSB!

Perhaps they should take some advice from the guy who owns Wasps. They're good at making things SISU find difficult look easy.

italiahorse

You have no information whatsoever yet you are prepared to sit and wait for a new stadium announcement based on only words from TF.
Gullible or what ?

Nick

Administrator
You have no information whatsoever yet you are prepared to sit and wait for a new stadium announcement based on only words from TF.
Gullible or what ?
Coming from the bloke who made images saying they were our saviors. ;) Why is it that people who were their biggest fans are now trying to over do it the other way?

Kingokings204

Has anyone else noticed the deafening quiet coming from messrs. Fisher and Waggot.
Is Tim about to tell us the location of Fantasy Island and Waggot about to release the names of Ronaldo, Rooney and Messi as the loan signings in the New Year.
Or, are they as pissed off as we are about the whole situation at CCFC and just can't be bothered any more to speak to us.
Maybe it's me and amongst all the dross on the field and continuous bad press I've just missed their informative interviews and press releases.

They have never had a clue what has ever been going on. That's why we are where we are. I honestly don't know how they have the face the day a new stadium is still coming and land purchased soon and all that. Honestly it's emabrrassing for me as its my football club. Just wish they would stop it and tell us the truth.

skybluetony176

Coming from the bloke who made images saying they were our saviors. ;) Why is it that people who were their biggest fans are now trying to over do it the other way?

Yeah. Shame on you Italia, seeing the error of your ways and being big enough to change your ways. What you should do is put your head in the sand and blame everyone else.

Nick

Administrator
They were our saviors, but then they got greedy.
I bet you are still in nappies because you can't change your mind when things move on ;)

It is also good how none of the "SISU Lovers" on here seemed to be bigging SISU up back then, in fact most seemed to be quite balanced the same about things. I even remember one person warning against Hedge Funds etc. Yet some people have gone from arguing that SISU are great, to everything that has ever happened is SISU's fault. Whereas other people have said every party are pricks all along ;)

Nick

Administrator
Yeah. Shame on you Italia, seeing the error of your ways and being big enough to change your ways. What you should do is put your head in the sand and blame everyone else.

Or you could just make shit up like you? Who has said SISU have done nothing wrong?

ccfcway

be patient ?

no top 6 finish in most fans life times.

Blieve me, we are more than patient !

italiahorse

It is also good how none of the "SISU Lovers" on here seemed to be bigging SISU up back then, in fact most seemed to be quite balanced the same about things. I even remember one person warning against Hedge Funds etc. Yet some people have gone from arguing that SISU are great, to everything that has ever happened is SISU's fault. Whereas other people have said every party are pricks all along ;)

I always initially think people have good intentions and will give anybody a chance.
But if you get me angry I get very angry :mad:

oldfiver

Have you heard much from WASPS/CCC/Higgs? Two of them are not accountable to the Coventry public but CCC is.

Could it be the WASPS deal has stumbled somewhere?

fernandopartridge

When Fisher speaks he's met with incredulity so what does it matter?

Flying Fokker

This reminds me of some of Fisher's quotes..........

We're the only show in town.

Two turkeys do not an eagle make.

wingy

When Fisher speaks he's met with incredulity so what does it matter?

Indeed ,he's been an Utter failure .

I don't want to hear ONE MORE weasley word out of his mouth .

As I've said many many times He could give Gerald Ratner lessons on Brand destruction ..

What I now want Is a local Successful business person to head the Club up and somehow progress us ,be that In a new ground or continuing @ the Arena .

He has no ambition for us other than to float between where we currently are and the league below ,In astadium that will cost around £5M,

while the lenders relieve us of £1.5M per an .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread