Alkaline Attacks (1 Viewer)

Grendel

And turns out he was indeed in the river.

Shame it wasn’t an acid bath

NorthernWisdom

I know it's probably reassuring that I can't(!) but whilst I can imagine feeling upset, angry, hurt, betrayed by somebody if they split up from you, I just can't fathom the motivation to drive 300 miles to disfigure them, and also to injure their children too in the process. It's just totally beyond me, it's not even an impulse bit of rage and grabbing something to hand is it - it's cold, calculating, and callous.

Nick

Administrator
I know it's probably reassuring that I can't(!) but whilst I can imagine feeling upset, angry, hurt, betrayed by somebody if they split up from you, I just can't fathom the motivation to drive 300 miles to disfigure them, and also to injure their children too in the process. It's just totally beyond me, it's not even an impulse bit of rage and grabbing something to hand is it - it's cold, calculating, and callous.

It's cowardly. Have no doubt he wouldn't have dared do it to a bloke.

Hope he drowned slowly.

shmmeee

You’d think you’d calm down somewhere around your second Welcome Break stop wouldn’t you?

Grendel

If anything a Little Chef would have worsened the feeling. Good job they aren’t around anymore.

“your honour I did it as they hadn’t got an Olympic Breakfast. The trauma changed my thought processes.

jimmyhillsfanclub

“your honour I did it as they hadn’t got an Olympic Breakfast. The trauma changed my thought processes.

Now your talking. Olympic breakfast. A huge fry-up with the addition of a massive portion of "sauteed potatoes" (chips)

Marvellous.

Grendel

Imagine the carnage if he’d gone to a Wimpy and found the Bendy Burger had been renamed to a Burger with Trans Leaning

wingy

It's official,the likelihood he died of polluted river water, as confirmed by the boat race today!!

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread