Agbonlahor (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

been away for the weekend and returned to hear there are rumours we are signing him.
Anyone heard anything? Would have thought if there was anything in it there would have already have been a thread on here.

clint van damme

What rumours?

just that we're signing him.
Got back from the sticks and had to phone someone on about something and while we were chatting they said there are rumors City are signing Agbonlahor.
I've been fairly off grid all weekend so the first I've heard.

CJ_covblaze

No thanks. He’s never been great. More recently he’s scored 3 goals in the last 3 years. Anyone that would want him at their club is bat shit mental.

Otis

No thanks. He’s never been great. More recently he’s scored 3 goals in the last 3 years. Anyone that would want him at their club is bat shit mental.
3 goals in 3 years is fine as long as it's the goal that seals the League One title and then next season the goal that takes us to the Premier League and then the winning goal in the FA Cup final.

Sky Blue legend!!

fatso

been away for the weekend and returned to hear there are rumours we are signing him.
Anyone heard anything? Would have thought if there was anything in it there would have already have been a thread on here.
I think your being wound up.

Sky Blue Harry H

Unless Otis is 100% right - and you never bet against Otis - then it's a nooooo from me!

clint van damme

I think your being wound up.

I don't think I'm being wound up because the person who said it to me didn't say it was definitely happening or heard it from a good source they just said they'd heard it and that was it.
Like I said, I've been pretty much off grid all weekend so just asked if anyone else has heard anything.
It wouldn't be a signing I'd be overly happy with even if it did happen to be honest.

Adge

Oh well, if we play West Brom in the cup he’ll score.

Hobo

We may as well stick with Beavon and save a wage.

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

We may as well stick with Beavon and save a wage.

48,988,800 seconds or
816,480 minutes or
13,608 hours or
567 days or
81 weeks...

...since Beavon last scored a League goal. I’d still have him over Gabby.

The Reverend Skyblue

Apologies for the post I deleted, hot sun lots of beers at an all day BBQ , makes any thought seem funny.
I'm off to bed now, god bless the skybluearmy

ccfclinney

Seen him in Miami middle of June. actually spoke to him said he had no idea where he was playing next season but the lad was drinking champagne surrounded by women. Had a right gut on him not for me !!

Captain Dart

Not a consummate professional.

No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread