Advertising (1 Viewer)

CCFC_Charlie

Fair play to the club for sticking a big advert for the Crewe game on the back of th telegraph today. Make sure that as many people are aware as the price as possible and hopefully have a decent support turn up on the day. I know it's only a small step but it's one we've all been crying out for for months so it's nice to see them actually do it.

torchomatic

Haven't seen it but good on them.

Hobo

It is basics isn't it. But well done CCFC lets start getting things right.

chiefdave

There seems to be a bit of an upturn recently. Saw something on facebook about kids parties on a matchday as well. Wonder if they've got someone new in marketing or given them a kick. Either that or the PR firm they hired have got involved.

The Lurker

This is what gets me .... What they have done is a basic practice in marketing.

Well anyway I welcome them to the real world!

It's like when we came back to the Ricoh, everyone praised sisu but we shouldn't have left for Sixfields in the first place and look what that move done for us?

They do such a bad job with things then get acclaim when they eventually do the right thing.

Let's hope this is a start of things to come but how many times we said that over the years?

Esoterica

It's like when we came back to the Ricoh, everyone praised sisu but we shouldn't have left for Sixfields in the first place and look what that move done for us?

They do such a bad job with things then get acclaim when they eventually do the right thing.

Let's hope this is a start of things to come but how many times we said that over the years?

I don't know anyone who praised SISU over the return to the Ricoh

Otis

Fair play to the club for sticking a big advert for the Crewe game on the back of th telegraph today. Make sure that as many people are aware as the price as possible and hopefully have a decent support turn up on the day. I know it's only a small step but it's one we've all been crying out for for months so it's nice to see them actually do it.

What we also need though is a good performance. Too many times in the past when people have turned up, the team haven't.

Putting bums on seats is one thing, but we also need to be sending punters home happy at the end of the game.

SkyBlue_Bear83

What we also need though is a good performance. Too many times in the past when people have turned up, the team haven't.

Putting bums on seats is one thing, but we also need to be sending punters home happy at the end of the game.

We won our first two matches back at the Ricoh this season and attendances still dropped. Obviously we were never gonna sustain the crowd for the first match back but there was only 11k at the Yeovil match and even less the next game.

Otis

We won our first two matches back at the Ricoh this season and attendances still dropped. Obviously we were never gonna sustain the crowd for the first match back but there was only 11k at the Yeovil match and even less the next game.

Well true, but we didn't exactly play scintillating football did we! the Gillngham game was great, but the Yeovil match was very much a dull affair.

We play well in an exciting performance, then people are much more likely to return.

I recall, going back to that Yeovil game, that even though we won, some fans were moaning. At the end of the day we want a winning team, but an exciting one too if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread