Acting out of pure malice (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Hill's Chin

As Sherlock Holmes once said when you eliminate the impossible, the only thing left , however improbable, is the solution.

Over the last nine years fans have baffled over the illogical and irrational decisions taken by our beloved owners. We've had team after team systematically dismantled, a procession of quality players sold with the funds not invested and manager after manager given promises that we never fulfilled.

There's been a constant procession of charlatans and simpletons who couldn't run a bath presiding over a once great club. We've had Ken Deluded in the dugout, text a sub Brody, the vanishing Onye Igwe, "Soccerquant" Anderson and charm personified Mr Fisher.

Every year has seen hopes dashed, budgets slashed, ambitions reduced and a spiral of death gather greater momentum.

Amidst this trail of destruction the only constant has been SISU and joyless Ms Seppala. I got a sense of what they are like when about five years ago when they were experiencing reputational issues, I contacted them as a fan who just happens to be from Coventry but now works professionally in public relations for a number of international corporate brands in Central London. I wrote to them offering to give them some free advice and offered to break bread with them. Why? Because I love my football club. I received no response to my communication. When I did chase them over the phone I got someone laugh down the phone at me and treat me with total contempt.

In short, SISU continued involvement in CCFC makes no sense in any logical or rational way, with one exception. I can only conclude they are on a mission to destroy our proud club through pure unadulterated, malicious spite. There is no other explanation for their conduct.

Nick

Administrator
Well said but i await nick to come on here to defend them once again
I'm not going to defend somebody laughing down the phone to somebody as that's plain wrong?

I don't think they are doing things out of spite, just don't think they know what they are doing.

I can also see if managers aren't being very good, if that's defending then I'm ok with that.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

My broader point is this, what more evidence can be required for the FA to step in and say our owners are deliberately damaging the club?

afan4life

As Sherlock Holmes once said when you eliminate the impossible, the only thing left , however improbable, is the solution.

Over the last nine years fans have baffled over the illogical and irrational decisions taken by our beloved owners. We've had team after team systematically dismantled, a procession of quality players sold with the funds not invested and manager after manager given promises that we never fulfilled.

There's been a constant procession of charlatans and simpletons who couldn't run a bath presiding over a once great club. We've had Ken Deluded in the dugout, text a sub Brody, the vanishing Onye Igwe, "Soccerquant" Anderson and charm personified Mr Fisher.

Every year has seen hopes dashed, budgets slashed, ambitions reduced and a spiral of death gather greater momentum.

Amidst this trail of destruction the only constant has been SISU and joyless Ms Seppala. I got a sense of what they are like when about five years ago when they were experiencing reputational issues, I contacted them as a fan who just happens to be from Coventry but now works professionally in public relations for a number of international corporate brands in Central London. I wrote to them offering to give them some free advice and offered to break bread with them. Why? Because I love my football club. I received no response to my communication. When I did chase them over the phone I got someone laugh down the phone at me and treat me with total contempt.

In short, SISU continued involvement in CCFC makes no sense in any logical or rational way, with one exception. I can only conclude they are on a mission to destroy our proud club through pure unadulterated, malicious spite. There is no other explanation for their conduct.

Ignore him Nick, he's clearly hurting and just hitting out..

W

westcountry_skyblue

Great post,This should be printed on the front page of the telegraph and tweeted to influential City fans to get maximum exposure and get Sepalla personal bad press!

Hadji's_Goatee

Well said Jimmy Chin. The only thing you got wrong was acting in spite. Spite would require emotions. They only care about exiting the club by exhausting every single penny from it. They are cold hearted, shrewd business people. The last asset remains - The training ground. They've already had it priced up. They my friends are preparing for liquidation. They are purposely taking the club to the wall so the land can be sold to pay off creditors, who by the way are still SISU! That is the end game, that is why they have cut cost after cost, diminished the budget and are not investing back into th club. No ground, no academy, a team made up of loans, kids and geriatrics, soon no assets then winding up. I only hope the fans will club together financially when the time comes to own the club. Await rock bottom cause we ain't there yet lads!

eastwoodsdustman

Saw the main thread headline and thought the post was about the council.
Like Nick says, Sisu are probably trying their best. They really dont know how to run a football club. Appointing 'football men' to the board was probably their way of getting things dealt with properly. They've just chosen the wrong people in the past in the shape of Ranson, Orange Ken etc.
The council on the other hand have know what they were doing in trying to get rid of the club in favour of Wasps or any other they could. That is Spite and Malice in my view.

ccfcway

Saw the main thread headline and thought the post was about the council.
Like Nick says, Sisu are probably trying their best. They really dont know how to run a football club. Appointing 'football men' to the board was probably their way of getting things dealt with properly. They've just chosen the wrong people in the past in the shape of Ranson, Orange Ken etc.
The council on the other hand have know what they were doing in trying to get rid of the club in favour of Wasps or any other they could. That is Spite and Malice in my view.

Anyone can make a wrong appointment.

Not sure over a dozen directors and nearly as many managers can be classed as "choosen the wrong people"

robbiekeane

God do you idiots really think they are evil psychopaths out to destroy the club? You couldn't make this up hahaha

This is not James bond and they are not spectre. You need professional help if this is how you think....

letsallsingtogether

God do you idiots really think they are evil psychopaths out to destroy the club? You couldn't make this up hahaha

This is not James bond and they are not spectre. You need professional help if this is how you think....
Correct they are the mysterons.

ceetee

Why can't people just accept that they are not running a football club they are running a business, one that they were suckered into buying and which has failed.

They will not measure success by our league position but by our cash flow, and trying to get them to "invest" like some Abramovich type owner is futile.

The will exit the business when and if they get what they think are the best circumstances.

At least that's how I see it.

Westendlad

Can someone remind me how bad the club was being run before sisu took over...........Joe Elliot begging for fans to sell their shares etc......

dongonzalos

At the moment their reputation business wise is in tatters.
I think the current situation is just another very bad decision encouraged by those who are making money from the bad decisions.
To most it's clear the only sensible decision is adminstration and walk away.

However instead we strive towards self funding and legal battles.

Ask yourself who benefits whilst we go down this route to doom?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why can't people just accept that they are not running a football club they are running a business, one that they were suckered into buying and which has failed.

They will not measure success by our league position but by our cash flow, and trying to get them to "invest" like some Abramovich type owner is futile.

The will exit the business when and if they get what they think are the best circumstances.

At least that's how I see it.
Now you put it that way that's ok then

Westendlad

we are now at the lowest point in our history, and on the verge of extinction - stop sticking up for these clowns
Errrrr Sam i can assure you i am not sticking up for sisu........i detest them with a passion. I was asking what bullshit they promised when they were begging for us to sell shares........maybe sue for false promises ???

Captain Dart

Correct they are the mysterons.
There is no such thing I can assure you.
mysteronised.jpg

Captain Dart

georgehudson

oh, argh, just a snippet of a conversation i earwigged,
person A 'hey you know we do all our ticketing stuff thru ticketmaster'
person B 'yeah that's right & it costs a quid or so for fuck all'
person A 'well anderson was the one who forced it thru'
person B 'yeah, so what ?'
person A 'well his best mate is the one who runs ticketmaster'
person B 'you're fucking joking'
person A 'that's what i was told'
just saying, i overheard the conversation......

Sky Blue Kid

I'm not going to defend somebody laughing down the phone to somebody as that's plain wrong?

I don't think they are doing things out of spite, just don't think they know what they are doing.

I can also see if managers aren't being very good, if that's defending then I'm ok with that.

I can understand about managers not being very good, but SISU have been extremely bad over the last 9 years yet for some unexplainable reason, you still seem to defend them.

Nick

Administrator
I can understand about managers not being very good, but SISU have been extremely bad over the last 9 years yet for some unexplainable reason, you still seem to defend them.

Is it defending them to say they aren't doing it to be spiteful, they just don't really know what they are doing?

Users who are viewing this thread