Absolute rubbish (1 Viewer)

Kingcadz

Bad defending
Second to every ball
Sloppy passes
Rubbish rubbish rubbish

CovMatt1987

they genuinely do not deserve anything. its just not good enough for this to keep happening!!! theres not another team in the country who could have that happen to them as regularly. in 16 minutes against Swindon we have conceeded four goals and it has cost us five points

Otis

We were second best.

It was like a Premier League team playing a team from the Blue Square Premier.

I bet the possession stats read close to 70% to Swindon.

marcus87

Cameron and martin are a pair of fucking clowns AWFUL excuse of defending and that bald twat carsley is useless leaving edge on the bench TWAt

stupot07

We were second best.

It was like a Premier League team playing a team from the Blue Square Premier.

I bet the possession stats read close to 70% to Swindon.

Yep completely agree......they were by far the better team in every single department.

Can you imagine our team in the championship.....

City TSAR

Carsley reminds me of AT from the view of not making the rights subs at the right time AND too pally with likes of Macca (his team mate at City and Birmingham) when he should be making tough decisions and dropping players. That's why he is not management material

Otis

Very AT like.

Just sitting there and watching it all unravel and not reacting.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Carsley reminds me of AT from the view of not making the rights subs at the right time AND too pally with likes of Macca (his team mate at City and Birmingham) when he should be making tough decisions and dropping players. That's why he is not management material

Well hes admitted hes not one of the 'lucky 4' so we're safe on that count

Otis

I like Carsley.

He's just not a manager. And he's pretty much said that. Not his fault. Would you have preferred Oggy?

Not like we had much choice is it.

Brighton Sky Blue

I like Carsley.

He's just not a manager. And he's pretty much said that. Not his fault. Would you have preferred Oggy?

Not like we had much choice is it.

Agree there-we lost 2 backroom staff on top of Robins as well.

Users who are viewing this thread