A Lot More Needs To Be Done SISU With Your Communication (1 Viewer)

DrMoose

I'm afraid the club have done themselves no favours, their are no doubt numerous reasons for an 11k crowd on Saturday but this didn't help.

Earlier in the week Waggot said the club would have loved to get 20k, we all knew this was never going to happen, but you can admire the ambition. Ambition being the correct terminology at £22 a ticket for League 1 football...really! I took a 7 year old with me today cost me £13 for him to sit by me, I could take him to Villa Park most weeks to watch Prem footie for a fiver.

I am season ticket holder, one of the reasons for buying a season ticket is so I don't have to go and fetch my tickets on a weekly basis. Well my tickets didn't turn up in the post as promised so I trundled begrudgingly down to the shop at Gallagher. There were about 100 in the queue and can you believe, only 1 person, yes 1 person selling tickets on a match day. I took me an hour and half to collect tickets that were supposed to have been posted out to me. There were many in a similar situation and others that just wanted match day tickets. There were actually 3 separate people in the queue in front of me all with £300+ in cash in the hands who wanted to buy new season tickets.....They waited the hour and half like me for the 1 person serving to tell them they weren't selling new season tickets today because they were too busy.

What sort of business turns away £900 in cash (across the whole of the day it may have been more). We can all have an educated guess as to why, SISU didn't want to spend the money on wages.....Well SISU £7 an hour from 9am till 3pm is £42....x 2 for 2 extra staff is £84. If £84 is not worth the risk in preventing people from walking out of the shop with there hard earned cash, I'm not sure what is.

if I'm being honest, if queuing Sat morning had been my first experience of the CCFC business acumen I'm not sure I'd be bothering again!

SISU you just do not seem to learn....communication.....you need to be bending over backwards to win people back, their is a reason why 3000+ from 12/13 haven't renewed season tickets, it's because you have wracked everyone off. Your never going to win people back offering a service like you do. Pressley and players can only do so much, you have to play your part.

Last edited:

shmmeee

tumblr_lt4ki7N9Pq1qfkauko1_500.gif

Otis

I'm afraid the club have done themselves no favours, their are no doubt numerous reason for an 11k crowd on Saturday but this didn't help.

Earlier in the week Waggot said the club would have loved to get 20k, we all knew this was never going to happen, but you can admire the ambition. Ambition being the correct terminology at £22 a ticket for League 1 football...really! I took a 7 year old with me today cost me £13 for him to sit by me, I could take him to Villa Park most weeks to watch Prem footie for a fiver.

I am season ticket holder, one of the reasons for buying a season ticket is so I don't have to go and fetch my tickets on a weekly basis. Well my tickets didn't turn up in the post as promised so I trundled begrudgingly down to the shop at Gallagher. There were about 100 in the queue and can you believe, only 1 person, yes 1 person selling tickets on a match day. I took me an hour and half to collect tickets that were supposed to have been posted out to me. There were many in a similar situation and others that just wanted match day tickets. There were actually 3 separate people in the queue in front of me all with £300+ in cash in the hands who wanted to buy new season tickets.....They waited the hour and half like me for the 1 person serving to tell them they weren't selling new season tickets today because they were too busy. What sort of business turns away £900 in cash (across the whole of the day it may have been more).

We can all have an educated guess as to why, SISU didn't want to spend the money on wages.....Well SISU £7 an hour from 9am till 3pm is £42....x 2 for 2 extra staff is £84. If £84 is not worth the risk in preventing people from walking out of the shop with there hard earned cash, I'm not sure what is. if I'm being honest, if queuing Sat morning had been my first experience of the CCFC business acumen I'm not sure I'd be bothering again!

SISU you just do not seem to learn....communication.....you need to be bending over backwards to win people back, their is a reason why 3000+ from 12/13 haven't renewed season tickets, it's because you have wracked everyone off. Your never going to win people back offering a service like you do. Pressley and players can only do so much, you have to play your part.

There you go. For those who don't want eyestrain. :D

Users who are viewing this thread