a frightening thought - but it could happen (1 Viewer)

L

longjohnskyblue

The only way the gates are going to increase to 3000, is if they manage to persuade Northampton people to come and watch. The reasons for not going, even if you don't believe in NOPM are overwhelming. When there were no problems apparent away crowds were low, and to expect 3000 to attend now, with a 70 mile round journey - well unless they get promotion or a good draw in the cup, then it just isn't going to happen.

Whatever sisu say, they must surely ultimately want to get back to the ricoh, but they want it on their terms. The business case to run up such huge debts for a small club, that by building a small stadium will never reach the higher echelons of the football world just is not their. They will puff out their chests, bluster and threaten as they always have, but they only have one card to play - and they have already played it!

ACL will in the short term struggle without the club maybe, but if sisu try and bluff for too long, ACL will simply move to plan B. The potential for earnings at the site are huge if used correctly. Sooner or later sisu will come out saying they have always been ready to talk. I suspect Fisher will be sacked before this happens though

Grappa

Right, so had you been born in Exhall on the N&B side of that same line you'd have chosen to support someone else?

Not sure why I'm bothering to try and argue against such an irrational viewpoint. We'll be returning to the Ricoh at some point anyway.

I'm trying to work out who the residents of Binley Woods should support.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm not sure on the terms of the ground share but a Rotherham fan said go them if they didn't move back into the city within the alloted time that they would be expelled from the league

I assume something of the same is within our ground share

stupot07

coventry city ( all area under coventry city council jurisdiction) population census 2011 = 316000
wakefield ( all areas under wakefield district council jurisdiction) population census 2011 = 321000

You're forgetting the 550k Warwickshire catchment area.

Users who are viewing this thread