A Day we will never forget - Enjoy! (1 Viewer)

gruffskyblue

Aug 11, 2008
Hi guys,

I've been joyfully sifting through every picture and video clip from last Sunday. The day was a day for the fans. So I thought it only right to create a video from the fans perspective.

I've edited a video to show goals from the many different perspectives and the massive emotional response from the terraces (posh seats!!). Some of the reactions to the goals are mind blowing. It just shows what we could have here if...Well, you know!

I start welling up every time it gets to 3min 30seconds!! However, I am a bit of a wuss!

Hope you enjoy it. Some of your photos and footage have been included so to be fair it's your work as well as mine peeps.

Gruff x

May 22, 2012
Longford, Coventry
Hi guys,

I've been joyfully sifting through every picture and video clip from last Sunday. The day was a day for the fans. So I thought it only right to create a video from the fans perspective.

I've edited a video to show goals from the many different perspectives and the massive emotional response from the terraces (posh seats!!). Some of the reactions to the goals are mind blowing. It just shows what we could have here if...Well, you know!

I start welling up every time it gets to 3min 30seconds!! However, I am a bit of a wuss!

Hope you enjoy it. Some of your photos and footage have been included so to be fair it's your work as well as mine peeps.

Gruff x

Quality video mate. Quick question. Im the one in the photos at 1.48. You haven't got a copy of that photo have you as i cant seem to find it online

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
great work mate, thanks for sharing. Love that kids face when he gets GTs boots. Priceless.

Reactions: SkyBlueBlood

Bob Latchford

Oct 6, 2013
Good work sir !

matesx

Mar 22, 2011
Banbury
Superb!

Really enjoyed that.

Makes you proud.

Johnnythespider

Jul 13, 2011
wyken on the naze
That's a great watch, captures the day brilliantly. If there is anyone out there looking for a club to buy somebody should show them this

Cov kid 55

Aug 22, 2014
Very well done, thank you. How good is it to see Cov fans enjoying themselves? - pure joy!!!

gruffskyblue

Aug 11, 2008
Quality video mate. Quick question. Im the one in the photos at 1.48. You haven't got a copy of that photo have you as i cant seem to find it online
Hi buddy. The guy with the scarf right? Yes, I've managed to take it from google. I'll send you a copy. Do you want me to send it on here?

D

Deleted member 4439

I've been to the man up but, sorry, the end of that vid has me welling up.

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
Really enjoyed that top work.

I had a few tears in the first few seconds

Esoterica

Aug 21, 2013
Czech Republic
Hi guys,

Gruff x

Awesome video Gaz. See you sneaked yourself in there too!

gruffskyblue

Aug 11, 2008
Brilliant, flippin' brilliant. Not only have you just made me cry before getting to the end, I get there only to see a picture of me crying. Inception crying.
Amazing video - thank you for taking the time to do it and share it.
No probs buddy. It's a great picture. It's therapy for me I think!! ;-)

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
That is a video and a half. Great stuff and I bet everybody who views it has a silly smile on their face at the end. I understand why the word bask was created at times like this, because I think we all bask in the memories of the event when we watch something like this.

Reactions: Deleted member 4439

gruffskyblue

Aug 11, 2008
That is a video and a half. Great stuff and I bet everybody who views it has a silly smile on their face at the end. I understand why the word bask was created at times like this, because I think we all bask in the memories of the event when we watch something like this.
Agreed. It reminds us why we love the game so much. Many Coventry fans have lost that magic and who can blame them. Hopefully there will be more moments like this in the future. Although, it seems a long way off at the moment.

George Thomas just 'liked' the video on Twitter so I'm happy he's seen it. His goal was MY moment of the game.

sb84

Dec 16, 2016
arch in sky blue looks great.
Brilliant video and made me emotional again. Just showed my wife this video and I think she now understands what a day we had.

gruffskyblue

Aug 11, 2008
Hadn't told my daughter she was in my YouTube vid, now you've used a clip on this which is getting a few views! Think I better warn her!
Sorry buddy! Don't want to get you in trouble!! Oops! Your stuff was amazing by the way. I could have used all of it!!

Leamington Pete

Jul 20, 2012
Cheers Gruff. Stills photographer by trade but bought a great little camera to shoot some video at Wembley after not having any record of my visit in '87. Did it for the kids mate!

Reactions: gruffskyblue

pastythegreat

Mar 16, 2013
Brilliant video!
It's memories like that, that make all those freezing cold winters and shitty Tuesday trips up to Carlisle all worth it.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Reactions: gruffskyblue

Users who are viewing this thread