60 years ago today. (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

First season supporting Cov & just old enough to read the back pages of the telegraph big news of Billy Frith being sacked along with trainer Alf Wood and Jimmy Hill being appointed didn’t have a clue who he was at the time, the old man wasn’t very impressed smart arse from London according to him, dad was a northerner and according to him all Londoners were smart arses.

Old Warwickshire lad

When it all started for me. Dad took me to night game V Milwall I think . Half time tea in an enamel mug, and a steak pie that seemed bigger than me.
And what I remember most is listening to Telstar by the tornadoes on the tanoy.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

When it all started for me. Dad took me to night game V Milwall I think . Half time tea in an enamel mug, and a steak pie that seemed bigger than me.
And what I remember most is listening to Telstar by the tornadoes on the tanoy.

Thoes where the day's and only 2 bob to get in.

rob9872

First season supporting Cov & just old enough to read the back pages of the telegraph big news of Billy Frith being sacked along with trainer Alf Wood and Jimmy Hill being appointed didn’t have a clue who he was at the time, the old man wasn’t very impressed smart arse from London according to him, dad was a northerner and according to him all Londoners were smart arses.
Tbf he had a point

Users who are viewing this thread