5pm Tweet (2 Viewers)

Seaside-Skyblue

Positive news for once ....
I know you say for once, but to be fair there hadn't been much negative news either. It's more a case of no news. There just tends to be a desire to fill silence or periods of inactivity with made up negative / dramatic stories (some more believable than others but most are just outrageous!)

It's like the forum version of "Would I lie to you" on here.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AOM

All I can say is I was reliably informed that for next season fans "hopefully can remember the post code for getting to Northampton"
Watch this space

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Can't get excited about Kelly signing tbh

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Haha, I was going to say something similar but given just how gloomy this place has been recently, I felt like a proper doom merchant. It's brighter news than most posts on here, but not one I am going to go into the weekend buzzing about.

rexo87

Haha, I was going to say something similar but given just how gloomy this place has been recently, I felt like a proper doom merchant. It's brighter news than most posts on here, but not one I am going to go into the weekend buzzing about.
Yeah sorry didn't mean to be negative. When I saw about the 5pm tweet I instantly thought Hamer and then realised it would be Kelly probably so that's where the dissapointment came from!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread